StarCraft® II

Psi Disrupted or Hive Mine Emulator?

I am having trouble deciding between the two. i always take Hive ind but i realize, i never use it. However psi dirupter seems like it would help a bit with All In. I always do the mission that gets rid of the air units for all in so which one should i go for? (Toss upgrades are easy to pick, Zerg, not so much)
Reply Quote
Think of the PSI disruptor as a force multiplier. It effectively doubles your staying power and adds a couple extra shots from any unit firing on advancing zerg.
Reply Quote
It depends on what choice you make for "All In".

If you choose "Belly of the Beast", you will need the Hive Mind Emulator to control the Mutalisks and Brood Lords.

if you choose "Shatter the Sky", you will need the Psi Disruptor to slow down the reinforcements that come out of the Nydus Worms.

You say you get rid of the flyers every time, so your Zerg-25 baby is the Psi Disruptor.

P.S. not only will you need a good number of Banshees to take the outer Worms out (on account of the Overseers and Spore Crawlers that appear near them later), but you could use twice as many to handle Kerrigan (I did this on Normal, but I don't know if it works on Brutal).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]