Adding tunneling claws to Zerg units

I have this idea for a map kind of like a mix of NOTD/UA3 + the flash freezes of the 1st HotS Kaldir mission.

(for whatever reason ive decided to start with data editor related things to finish before terrain)

Unlike the two Infestation based games, this map is going to be more geared towards "Bioweapons" and such.

I have a few ideas for some custom hostile units. One takes the impaler and increases the attack speed and range. what id like to do to further add onto the unit is to give it tunneling claws. Maybe it just looks harder than it really is but ive tried simply adding the ability on the abilities tab of the custom impaler and tested it with no success.

there is also another unit I have in mind that takes the swarmling model for what im calling a Hunter for the time being.
Reply Quote
You need to edit the burrowed unit's speed and give it the move ability... also update the command card with a icon for patrol, hold position, and move (define all that stuff)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]