brutal comletionist achievement (how it works

IM trying to beat the final mission all in on brutal, but I chose air this time instead of ground to see what it's like, and I can't seem to be it (I've tried both mass hive mind emulators and ghost sniping but can't quite seem to have high enough apm for it.

I just want to confirm, as I think I've lost missions that I've completed on brutal or hard before, if I start a new campaign, then the brutal missions should that I've done so far (i.e. for me all the other 28 missions, I just have all in left, and I need to do it on ground I think since I suck against zerg air as any race) should still be recorded right?

I know there have been many mention of bugs in the past and I don't want to restart the campaign and miss brutal completionist for some possible lousy bug or misunderstanding of how it works.

Edited by hurdler on 6/19/2014 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The achievement does not require you to complete all 29 missions on brutal in one playthrough.
Reply Quote
Ok. thanks. That's what I thought I wanted to double check. That makes me feel a lot better as I seriously am doubting my ability to beat air on brutal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)