StarCraft® II

Campaign Mission Completions

I've already beaten the Wings of Liberty campaign once, and I'm in the middle of going through it again to finish the missions I did not play the first time around (prophecy missions and secret mission). I've been checking the archives to make sure I got credit for each mission I played because the first time around I had an issue that would only allow me to get credit for 21/25 missions. It's all been looking good in the archives up until I got to the first split choice mission with safe haven and havens fall. I first chose havens fall and after completion got credit but when I went back to the archives to play safe haven I never received credit for completing that mission. I was just wondering if I have to wait until I beat the campaign to get credit for the split missions? Or should I be able to get credit for the missions before continuing in the campaign? I just don't want to mess up the second time around and have to replay the campaign a third time because I wasn't receiving credit... Anyone know how to help me out?
Edited by Gladiator on 6/18/2014 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You don't need wait or re-do the campaign to complete the missions or get the achievements. Provided you do all the Toss missions you can go back and re-play all the missions you did/didn't do.

The only time you really need to replay the story part of the campaign for achievements is for the arcade game, news, ect.
Or if you want to change what units you have & what missions you use them in so brutal missions are easier. (personally i rush ghosts and tanks, then all non-timed missions are a cinch)

Also make sure your logged into battle.net at the time of achievement completion. Otherwise its not going to register any achievements you might get.
Reply Quote
The number in the archives only counts the missions in the story, choice missions that you didn't choose aren't included in that number.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]