StarCraft® II

XX vs XX

Good game and it reminds me of the old SC very nice music and all!!! BUT! How come we cant control the multiplayer?????? this is something that I find veru very bad we cant do the old 7 vs 1 or practice like that it has to be 4 vs 4 or 2 vs 2 etc ... really??????? why??? fix that please!
Reply Quote
I agree.
Reply Quote
Good game and it reminds me of the old SC very nice music and all!!! BUT! How come we cant control the multiplayer?????? this is something that I find veru very bad we cant do the old 7 vs 1 or practice like that it has to be 4 vs 4 or 2 vs 2 etc ... really??????? why??? fix that please!

I believe if you do custom games, then you can set up teams and ai options differently than just 4v4 or 2v2.
Reply Quote
I've been messing with it all day. When you go to Custom Teams, it automatically defaults to 5v3, and you cant actually customize the team sizes at all.
Reply Quote
I want to customize the team size to 4v4 in custom, but, is this not possible?
Reply Quote
I was able to do that. It will do even teams, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. But it wont do uneven teams, 2v6, etc.
Reply Quote
How do you do the custom in 4v4? I have to click the Co-OP vs AI in order to get the 4v4 option, but not the custom?
Reply Quote
you can if you go free for all?
Reply Quote
Bump !! Agree ...

Please fix this Blizzard. Let us have all the fun we expected to have in multiplayer as we did in SC 1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]