StarCraft® II

OK WE KNOW ITS DOWN BUT CAN YOU ADDRESS IT?

Were is the blue post???? i dont want to see all this bologna about hey its down omg its down, I want to see blizzard just say "Hey its down" so i can rest easy
Reply Quote
This.
Reply Quote
Yes, status update blues?
Reply Quote
THIS IS WIN
Reply Quote
+1 for this good sir/madam.
Reply Quote
Agreed
Reply Quote
Yeah atleast let us know what's up.

If I should be waiting or not.
Reply Quote
agreed
Reply Quote
bump?
Reply Quote
Go GO! Come up!
Reply Quote
Were is the blue post???? i dont want to see all this bologna about hey its down omg its down, I want to see blizzard just say "Hey its down" so i can rest easy

you think they didnt notice? they probably did it on purpose.
Reply Quote
Its launch day. Hiccups are to be expected for a while till they can get every thing running smooth. I hope it comes up soon tho.
Reply Quote
This thread FTW.
Reply Quote
You know, if you let it wait for several minutes - the quick match buttons will appear 1 by 1. Apparently we are all in line...
Reply Quote
Some information regarding the outage would be nice.
Reply Quote
Giving us something would be quite appreciated. It's pretty disrespectful to be silent.
Reply Quote
Well aren't we all an entitled bunch.
Reply Quote
Giving us something would be quite appreciated. It's pretty disrespectful to be silent.

Indeed. I could not say it any more precisely.

I can't say I'm surprised (hey, it's Blizzard), but I do feel stupid for paying $60 for this.
Reply Quote
Theres like an absurd amount of people with the expertise to help out there! If just you would let us know what you think is going on blizz, perhaps they could help. Stop turtling like a Terran =p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]