Mercy TD Discussion

So tired of people glitching/cheating at this game and building a million towers.
Reply Quote
how do you glitch in mercy td?
Reply Quote
is it possible? if so How?
Reply Quote
i think there sould be voting for what units there can be because i mean some don't want air bu actedentaily hit an air and send a air unit
Reply Quote
Angels need a re-work i don;t think a tier one unit should beable to kill a bandit just because it cost 5 more than a soldier, i can have 30 basic soldiers out and do 0 damage to a bandit where they can have ten basic angel units out and kill a bandit, i think this is highly unfair and the term "cost more" is not quit a proper term it should cost 40 for a single angel unit this would be proper to their current damage output.... Even a second tier soldier can't kill a bandit and that costs 40 each and to get it down to half it takes about 40 of them....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)