StarCraft® II

The Art of Terran Macro

(Sticky)

Nice post
Reply Quote
Wow, this is an excellent post! This clears up a lot of the mystery of what macroing is. I find that a lot of players say the same old tired things like constant unit production without queing and expanding, but never get into the details.
Reply Quote
12/20/2010 03:19 PMPosted by WinterBornRH
You've got your expo up, and now we are in the mid game. This is a very important phase, possibly the most important, because this is not only where the engagements start happening and the game starts heating up, but where you have to prepare to enter the late game as well. You do this in two ways: Building production structures and taking a 3'rd expo
Reply Quote
THX SO MUCH
Reply Quote
Great Article. Being the novice I am, I didn't understand some of the acronyms, but the important thing is that the article gave me an idea of how I should think about playing as Terran. Thanks.
Reply Quote
HaHa im to good for this post
Reply Quote
http://justin.tv/siniss

watch me stream live

Terran is op.. see why and watch me stream.
Reply Quote
art of terran macro what the !@#$ are you talking about, u make marines and %^-*ing mules, drop, make hellions like crazy (because god forbid they use gas, oh got no, that WOULD BE !@#$ING BALANCED) and make marauders if they have ANY buildings because reducing the potency of rauder slow would be making the game balanced, thats not right, %^-* that, and then when ur opponent has no !@#$ing probes or an army because u slipped in a rauder with your %^-*ing drop of 4 marines, you a move with your gay !@#$ing terran bioball and win. YEA %^-*ING MACRO MY !@#
Reply Quote
02/18/2012 07:02 PMPosted by MightyHammer
art of terran macro what the !@#$ are you talking about, u make marines and %^-*ing mules, drop, make hellions like crazy (because god forbid they use gas, oh got no, that WOULD BE !@#$ING BALANCED) and make marauders if they have ANY buildings because reducing the potency of rauder slow would be making the game balanced, thats not right, %^-* that, and then when ur opponent has no !@#$ing probes or an army because u slipped in a rauder with your %^-*ing drop of 4 marines, you a move with your gay !@#$ing terran bioball and win. YEA %^-*ING MACRO MY !@#

it goes without saying that this user has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. please refer to this thread for proof

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4079868895
Edited by wawacrates on 2/19/2012 1:24 AM PST
Reply Quote

I have not said this to many protoss, and not to any for a long time, but that thread made you my hero
Reply Quote
fdg
Reply Quote
hello
Reply Quote
would you guys wanna check out my sc2 school projects site ?
Reply Quote
http://www.justin.tv/donthatebroski It's a great stream come watch
Reply Quote
Thank You Very Much Sir !!!!
Reply Quote
Is this still up to date?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]