StarCraft® II

Cheat codes?

Are there any cheat codes for the single player campaign?
Reply Quote
The God Mode/Invincibility cheat is the only one I'm aware of at this point. It's terribleterribledamage. (Hit enter, type it, hit enter).

Just remember that using cheats will disable achievements, and the only way to get them back is to either start over or load from a save point that isn't using cheats.
Reply Quote
I only used the code on Lost Viking to see the entire game. SHORT!
Reply Quote
Just testing what it's like to post in a thread with another Richard.
Edited by Richard on 7/28/2010 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Cheats Are For People Who Can't Hack It and are losers!!!
Reply Quote
I hear /quit is a good cheat. :)
Reply Quote
whysoserious is another one. gives you resources.
Reply Quote
However no one has figured out -how- it gives you resources. Says it gives them, but mineral and gas values do not change.
Reply Quote
whysoserious is another one. gives you resources.
I confirmed this code to be working. I assume by "resources" you meant Credits. Which is what this code gives :)

Thanks for sharing!
Reply Quote
Haha, 2 Richards, how's that possible?! Anyway thanks for those cheats guys.
Reply Quote
has anyone found one that gives you protoss/zerg tech points?
Reply Quote
has anyone found one that gives you protoss/zerg tech points?

not really...

i know for a fact these work:

terribleterribledamage - god mode
whysoserious - 5000 credits
moredotsmoredots - Disable cost checking

disabling cost checking might work but that may be for credits

I also know there is still more cheats to be found from poking around in the map editor but don't know what they are exactly.
Edited by Malkav on 7/29/2010 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Has anyone discovered the map visibility cheat code? Its the only one I'm interested in, as it can help to see what you failed to anticipate before you restart an AI game, etc.
Reply Quote
I get it that the cheats block achievements, but do they block all achievements, or just the campaign? I don't want my multiplayer achievements to get locked because I wanted to screw around on the campaign.
Reply Quote
My question is similar to Enforcers, if I were to use one for one mission, would it block them for the entire rest of the campaign? Or just for that mission?
Reply Quote
My question is similar to Enforcers, if I were to use one for one mission, would it block them for the entire rest of the campaign? Or just for that mission?

Very good question. I'll second this, anyone have an answer on this?
Reply Quote
I've had the same question for a long time and I've heard it turns off multiplayer achievements but I haven't found how to turn them back on!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]