StarCraft® II

Bravo Blizzard, Bravo!

I wanted to take a quick break from the game to just say Bravo Blizzard. I'm just 10 missions into the campaign and I'm already blown away by how awesome it is!

The new campaign structure works so well. Going back and forth between the different parts of the ship, talking to characters, how they react to your choices, the units upgrades, the achievements, it's just so much more than the Original Starcraft.

Around 8 hours I find myself only wanting more and more, missions are fun and varied. And this is just my "Normal" pass, then I wanna go back and do the Hard mode achieves.

So yeah, thank you so much for all the hard work, and for giving us yet another amazing game. It was totally worth the wait.

Kudos to every single person that worked on this :)

Reply Quote
It really is fun. haha, I'm having a blast playing it. I wish I wasn't so sleepy...I want to play some more instead of sleeping. A full day of playing awaits me tomorrow. :]
Reply Quote
*sigh*
I wish it was longer...
Hoping Heart of the Swarm will be out before 2013.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]