StarCraft® II

Lost Viking Mini Game - Input / Keyboard Lag?

I googled this subject and found one other person complaining, with several replies demanding there was no such thing.

So, anyone solved the ultra-obvious input lag / d-pad lag while playing the Lost Viking arcade mini-game that appears a few missions into the Campaign? I would SO rock this and get my 250,000 point achievement + final boss achievement, IF ONLY I DIDN'T HAVE THIS TURIBBAL LAG!

PS: I thought about tagging [spoiler], but I hope by now everyone knows there is indeed a Lost Viking mini-game, and that Snape kills Dumbledore.
Reply Quote
Hehe, our keyboards / drivers have nothing to do with it.

However, since I'm hearing more and more people claim they have no lag,

I'm going to try the Option Setting, "Reduce Input Lag".

I don't think it will make a difference, since I doubt that option has anything to do with keyboard input, but... we'll see.

Meanwhile, keep giving me suggestions!
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue, and it's not unique to just the lost viking minigame. I tried a custom map that had you control a unit via keyboard and experienced the same input lag.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]