StarCraft® II

I am curious..

I havent completed the campaign yet cuz im taking my sweet time.....like when u take longer to chew on ur favorite candy cuz u want to savor the flavor, so dont spoil anything..im up to where u are about to invade char...but i wanted to know what the differences in the characters and how the rest of the campaign reacts to u choosing between those two missions(both doc & protoss and tosh &nova) i dont like wondering what could have been. this is the only thing that i didnt like about the campaign...lol but i quickly recovered from that. I chose protoss and nova. besides the cinnematics(cuz i went back and played the level on the other side) what happens within the story? is their a slight change to anything i.e. - characters reactions or a little of the story? or no change at all? thanks!!
Reply Quote
As far as I can tell, there is no difference besides cinematics. Maybe there will be a Mass Effect type system where in Heart of the Swarm youll see different things based on choices. But as for this particular game, there is no change in gameplay based on most decisions, besides which you decide to take out for the final assault (air or ground).
Reply Quote
As far as I know, there will be no difference in Heart of the Swarm. You would have to continue your campaign from this game for them to know the difference. I went back and played the missions the opposite of what I chose originally, and the only difference is the cinematic. Neither of the characters is seen again afterward.
Reply Quote
As far as I can tell, there is no difference besides cinematics. Maybe there will be a Mass Effect type system where in Heart of the Swarm youll see different things based on choices. But as for this particular game, there is no change in gameplay based on most decisions, besides which you decide to take out for the final assault (air or ground).

eh i hope not. hopefully those things dont have a major impact on the story cuz that just alters the whole chain of events. and i like a story that has one story line. oh well...its still gonna be awesome :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]