StarCraft® II

can't add friends

I'm having trouble adding friends through facebook or via email. I also can't receive invites as i've had people enter my battle.net email account. When i click the add friends button everything is greyed out except add character friends, and I don't even know how/if that works either. Is this a known problem?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problems. I'm from the US and my friend is from Canada. Found out that they were selling Euro versions in Canada so therefore we couldn't add each other because I'm in the North Americas region and he's in the Euro region. Maybe you're having the same problems like me?
Reply Quote
I bought the English North American version of the game, can i had my friend who live in Europe, and bought the English European version? Are friend also region locked because he can't add me, nether can I.

Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem, except the friend I was trying to add was sitting in the same room as me. No region issue there (I hope). I can't add via facebook or email nor can i receive requests. Adding character friends, however, works fine for me. I'd really like to explore this Real-ID concept though...
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem, except the friend I was trying to add was sitting in the same room as me. No region issue there (I hope). I can't add via facebook or email nor can i receive requests. Adding character friends, however, works fine for me. I'd really like to explore this Real-ID concept though...
Reply Quote
I found that one of the fixes would be to enable Real ID friends through making a parental controls accounts. Yes, i'm not over 18. If anything else, maybe you HAVE to enable it through parental controls even if you're legally an adult.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]