StarCraft® II

A Sinister Turn

I'm playing Brutal difficulty on Zeratul's 2nd mission, Where you are facing the Hybrid... I require strats to beat this, I always get in a final push to the Preservers but that Hybrids abilities decimate me.. helllp!
Reply Quote
likewise. i have no idea how to beat this on brutal. I was thinking of doing an expo and mass units from that, but even then, seems quite difficult
Reply Quote
Immortals and stalkers. Immortals soak up damage from the Hybrid very well. In fact I killed the hybrid 28 times before I won the game, so, there you go. Just push into the base right after you kill it and it's not as hard.
Reply Quote
I'm on this mission now and haven't beat it yet. Stalkers with Immortals seem to be the best bet for army comp. I was using feedback on a single high templar to kill the hybrid's mana but I'm not sure if I was actually doing anything useful. Did feel good.

I'm currently flirting with the idea of running a bunch of dark templar in to break the crystals immediately after killing off the Hybrid, using the stalker/immo army as defense. There doesn't seem to be any detection by the crystals, only around them.
Reply Quote
It'd be nice if Zeratul would come down from his ship and stun the damn thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]