StarCraft® II

Easter Egg

So... has anyone seen the WoW reference on the ship in campaign mode?? It was odd to see when I spotted it lol
Reply Quote
More details?
Reply Quote
Blizzard always ties in lots of easter eggs from there other games and pop culture references.
Reply Quote
There's a NE dancer up in the red area where you recruit the mercenaries to the top left.
Reply Quote
I think there's a tauren marine somewhere in the campaign. Have to zoom in the see it. Can't say where though. I haven't seen it yet but someone mentionned it. Also read this one you posted.
Reply Quote
I saw optimus prime on the first mission....

The license plate says "OPTIM S1"

I thought it was damn cool
Reply Quote
Nice catch on the "OPTIM S1" plate, I missed that. But I did see the truck that looked just like OP. I love the easter eggs!
Reply Quote
I guess I will have to start paying more attention to the environment in-game to see what more there is =O
Reply Quote
Well now that we have a pretty elaborate achievement system, with at least 3 to a mission, there is plenty reason to go back.
Reply Quote
The igun commerical was pretty cool.....btw are we supposed to be looking for Raynor and Zeratul still?
Reply Quote
the tauren marine is in one of the first zerg levels, its behind thier base to the right. once you click on it it says "T-minus 3, 2 , 1" then it runs into a port-a-potty, and it launches off into space. Then during the game you can see a flying port-a-potty passing by the window o the bridge, and in a few space missions
Reply Quote
In the level where you have to take the artifact from the Dominion mine on Mar Sara in the area where you rescue the rebels you can find one of the civilian versions of the Hellion except this one's orange, has 00 and rebel flags on the sides. Guess them Hazard Boys done made themselves into space.
Reply Quote
nice.. on what mission is that?
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure it's not an "easter egg" if it's right there in plain sight, like the dancer in the Cantina.

Reply Quote
There is a miniature diablo in the first lava planet. Bottom right hand corner of the map.
Reply Quote
Near the end when the general says: "We've taken TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE DAMAGE..."
Reply Quote
@#17: Oh my god, I laughed SO hard when he said that.
Reply Quote
I also saw pamphlets in the first few beginning quests on the ship bridge. A guy was complaining about when the lab was going to be ready. He had a few pamphlets in his coat/jacket that said 'Blizz'
Reply Quote
The Tauren space marine is in the level called "Zero Hour". As already stated, it is in the top left portion of the map behind the zerg base. If you mouse over him, his name is LVL80TSM. You have to be quick b/c he runs into the Porta John as soon as you see him.

Also, here's another one I found. In the stage "Piercing the Shroud", there is a tadpole looking character in a space marine suit doing cheetah flips. It's at the portion of the level where you have to decide what type of reinforcements you want to get. If you go out onto the space port and follow the edge around you will see him on a little floating island.

Enjoy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]