StarCraft® II

Protoss Micro Tips

(Sticky)

01/06/2011 1:37 PMPosted by Nava
this is going to help me greatly, thank you and yes i liked
Reply Quote
<3 SC2, hoping i get better at it!
Its the best game for a college student with spare time on his hands!
Reply Quote
Thanks man
Reply Quote
I'm just a bronzie and greatly like the help from this guide. Can't wait till the next patch so the memory leak is fixed a bit and I can play more. Haven't much recently because of the locking up all the time.
Reply Quote
im only a silver player, but these tips should help my game! thnx!!
Reply Quote
very helpful thank you !! ,btw im only a bronze player hope i can put these tips too great use :)
Reply Quote
Helped a lot thanks :) +1
Reply Quote
Thanks
Reply Quote
Good info for me. Thanks!
++1

Protoss ftw!

~FoolyCooly
Reply Quote
its an auto hotkey "W"
Reply Quote
haha i laughed at that :P
Reply Quote
Really nice micro tips :D
Reply Quote
great guide, thnx much
Reply Quote
One new tip for you-using blink, you can dodge enemy attacks (especially Marauder, Banshee, and other Stalkers).
Reply Quote
I don't know where else to put this, but I'm new to SCII and SC in general. Does anyone know a general build order for the Protoss, 'cause this is the faction I work the best with.
Reply Quote
05/07/2011 12:44 PMPosted by Daniel
I don't know where else to put this, but I'm new to SCII and SC in general. Does anyone know a general build order for the Protoss, 'cause this is the faction I work the best with.

You could've just made your own thread, but this works too. The most commonly used and effective protoss BO is probably the 4gate. It basically works like this:

9 pylon
10 chrono nexus
12 gateway
13 gas

... (I don't remember the supply numbers from here but just keep making probes until you can afford what comes next)

pylon
cybercore
research warpgate (chrono until finished)
Pylon/3gateways

And try to get a pylon built near your opponent's base right when warpgate is finished. This way you can warp in 4 stalkers near your opponent's base between the 4:30 - 6:00 mark, and 4 zealots soon after.
Edited by Salts on 5/7/2011 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]