StarCraft® II

"Open Tech Support" Chat Channel is now live.

- Technical Support
Ill be in Open Tech Support for the next two hours.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Ill be in open tech support for the next hour.
Reply Quote
I need major help getting sound files from starcraft 1. I want to make heroes for a map that I have been working on for quite some time using heroes, I want to make duke, fenix(dragoon and HT) Duran, Kerrigan (Ghost), etc...
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Ill be in open tech to help you for the next hourish.

Legendary I would probably refer you to a premier map focused fan site like SC2mapster. There forums may help you
http://forums.sc2mapster.com/resources/tutorials/8232-tutorial-previewer-how-to-make-cinematic-scene-in-a/#p18
Edited by Archer on 2/3/2011 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
You guys know the drill. Next two hours. Feel free to stop by :)

Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Ill be in open tech support for the next hour.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Ill be on for the next hour.
Reply Quote
I've played over 30+ multiplayer games the last couple of days. Now when it gets to the multiplayer load screen, it freezes halfway. And exiting the game through task manager counts as a loss. WHAT DO?
Edited by SoulJah on 2/7/2011 9:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Ill be on for the next hourish.

Souljah have you tried the steps here?

Are you experiencing lockups or general crash errors?
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=26260

Have you made a thread about this?
Edited by Archer on 2/7/2011 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Ill be on for the next hour if anyone needs help.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Ill be in open tech for the next hour. Come on down if you got a problem.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Nevermind....got a tech issue to work through myself. Ill let you guys know when the chat channels open again. *Puts sticky note on computer screen that says "System Report: Everything is fined. Nothing is ruined."
Edited by Archer on 2/10/2011 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Getting delay playing on battlenet. Unit Response Delay, the delay is kinda like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByD29uiJYjc. Totally makes its unplayable, especially ling microing... start about 1 week ago.
Reply Quote
I have been having a problem the sound and the images not matching up when watch the news between mission the sound appears to be fine, it appears to be the image.
this problem only start after the latest update. Only the news in affected, all the other between mission stuff is fine.
Edited by Nathan on 2/19/2011 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
I have been having a problem the sound and the images not matching up when watch the news between mission the sound appears to be fine, it appears to be the image.
this problem only start after the latest update

Have you run the repair tool or tried reinstalling?

02/16/2011 6:03 PMPosted by Kcheung
Getting delay playing on battlenet. Unit Response Delay, the delay is kinda like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByD29uiJYjc. Totally makes its unplayable, especially ling microing... start about 1 week ago.

Canada?
Edited by Archer on 2/19/2011 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
yes both, but ill try both again
Edited by Nathan on 2/19/2011 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
im at a LAN party and we r trying to do a 12 player game but the most we can get in a game at once is 10 is there a specail way you have to create the game or is it even possible?
Reply Quote
- StarCraft
11/04/2011 10:15 PMPosted by SBKillerDram
im at a LAN party and we r trying to do a 12 player game but the most we can get in a game at once is 10 is there a specail way you have to create the game or is it even possible?

Its map-dependent, some maps are set up to support 12 players and others are not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]