StarCraft® II

"Open Tech Support" Chat Channel is now live.

so i cant find the open chat channel. but my mouse in the game doesnt move but i can perform actions....with out seeing the cursor any ideas?!!!!
Reply Quote
hey, when i got to change my password, it tells me that my account doesnt exist and i have to make a new account, even when i just spent 80$ on it.
Reply Quote
yeah i'm having a problem loading up the game, i get the first mini screen that has start at the bottom right but then after i press start nothing happens. i tried changing the priority in the task manager processes to high but that didn't help. any ideas?
Reply Quote
I'm having some issues with StarCraft 2 right now, it's saying that Battlenet may be temporarily down or my internet is down, I've checked both, neither of them are down, and I'm able to run World of Warcraft and Diablo 3 just fine, and I've checked my PC for viruses, and nothing has shown up that would suggest that is making starcraft 2 go offline, if there is a fix for this, I would be extremely happy to hear it.
Reply Quote
hello . i have bought the starcraft 2 full game the same version like my brother one .
but i cant see all the maps and i give him a send request and he dint receive it it . and he sent me a request but the same problem. hi log in in his account i sent a request to my account i accept the friend request but when he go on game i cant see him online...
Reply Quote
just put on hold and go out from game and go back is just a eror for a moment i think good luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]