I can't load my saved campaign games

I see them in my directory in my 'starcraft 2' folder but when i boot up the game it says i have 0 achievements and it says 'start new campaign' or 'load' and when i press 'load' there is nothing there even though i just beat (and saved) the outbreak mission last night.

i tried just opening the saved files from the directory with the starcraft 2 launcher but that doesn't work--just boots the game up normally and then i run into the same problems. is anyone else having this issue? i guess i could just leave the game on until i beat campaign but i imagine i will run into similar annoying issues when i move onto challenges and online multiplayer play.

i also inexplicably lost my connection to bnet in the middle of playing campaign--im not sure if that's a contributing factor, but either way i have all my saves on my hard drive so i can't imagine there isnt some kind of resolution here
Reply Quote
really? i'm the only one with this problem?
Reply Quote
Ya im having this same problem. This is unplayble like this.

Blizzard?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I think it has to do with my crappy internet connection. I get frequent disconnects here in Canada with Rogers (seems to be a known issue with them). When I get disconnected (even for a second) I lose my Battle.net connection and anything "Saved" doesn't actually save and no achievements can be won, etc... Definitely a *huge* annoyance for me. Seems I can't play single-player because I get high latency causing frequent disconnects causing unsaveable game state. :-(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]