StarCraft® II

Nothing Interacts

I am about half way into the single player campaign and Just got done with a mission. Now nothing at all will interact at all. It does not play any sound files or allow me to pick any other missions. WHAT DO I DO?
Reply Quote
Anyone please? I See other people answering questions as I refresh. Just a note says its a known issue or a workaround anything. Kinda sucks to be stuck mid game.
Reply Quote
This really sucks I see people getting multiple answers from mods and still no response at all. After looking around as well it seems I am the only one with this issue, guess that is why.
Reply Quote
It is stuck at the mission ending of Echoes of the Future Victory. This might help someone.... anyone.
Reply Quote
I have now tried even retrying the last few levels still nothing new.
Edited by Eterniity on 7/28/2010 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well it appear if you alt tab out enough times over and over it will some how fix it temporarily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]