StarCraft® II

How to Write a Good Bug Report

(Sticky)

09/29/2010 12:58 PMPosted by Sixen
The Chat Gem Lives!

Hi, I've been wondering about this for a long time-- what is "The Chat Gem Lives!"? Is it a clan channel or something?
Thanks!
Reply Quote
MVP
Posted by Jayant
Hi, I've been wondering about this for a long time-- what is "The Chat Gem Lives!"? Is it a clan channel or something?

Thanks!

Haha, it's just a quote, ;).
This is something I've been wondering for a while now. I like to tell people to search before posting, so that there aren't 5 threads on the first page about the same thing, but how old of a thread should people post on? Some forums don't like people posting on threads older than 3 months, but what if it's the exact same issue?
Reply Quote
So I need to read through all that just to report a bug? Who wants to read a super long essay?

We were reading ally chats from our opponents today, it was so weird, and last night I just beat a cheese to bad manner zerg, however in his match history there are obviously something wrong.

I wanted to send the replay and screenshots but I don't want to go through the essay.
Reply Quote
It's just a rough guide for people who post stuff like "HUGE BUGZ" and say "y wont my guy mine minerlz????"
If you describe the bug, and link to a replay and say when it occurs that'll be fine. It'd be a good idea to search first though, it's very possible that it has already been posted by someone else.
Reply Quote
IN 1v1 ladder before i started my game even before they found player for me to play my internet connection got lost and in my match history it said i had tied but my ladder points went down. Is this suppose to happen?
Reply Quote
frames per second 127 vertical sync on same processing power usage before (reported) but was 60 before after patch is 127...noooo patch 1.5.2
Reply Quote
i cant login on hots (beta), and i have already been invited, what is happening?¿ my account says i got a key to play beta hots and i got a mail saying the same but when i try to loggin it says that i have no account on the region plz help me
Reply Quote
when i am in the game it wil be running along fine then all of the sudden the screen will freeze up for several seconds. and it does this all of the time i am playing. any help would be appreciated. also some ha\ow my log in name is changed. it should read barneyhx@yahoo.com. its showing my log-in and password running together. dicsiples_HX13barneyhx@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
It is so strange that on top right corner of replays there is no "report bug" option. SC2Replayed.com is not working or I don't understand where to upload the replay.

Game: 26 May 2013 23:33:04 Celestial Bastion
Issue: Won the game, but in profile it says "lost" and I left the game. I clicked "score screen"

Here is the replay:
http://drop.sc/337980

found the website from google

edit: match summary shows 7 zerg but there were 7 protoss.
Edited by ePanda on 5/26/2013 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Curently on a system :
FX8350
HD7970
All is update

no prob with other game.

Experiencing bad fps sometimes around 17 fps, when a battle 50 vs 50 units (not to many)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]