StarCraft® II

Graphics card not recognized

After installing this on my laptop, I received a notification that the game didn't recognize my graphics card.

Does anyone have recommended settings for an Nvidia G210m card, core 2 duo 2.2 GHz cpu, and 4 gb ram? Other than "yeah, get a new graphics card" lol. Thanks
Reply Quote
After installing this on my laptop, I received a notification that the game didn't recognize my graphics card.

Does anyone have recommended settings for an Nvidia G210m card, core 2 duo 2.2 GHz cpu, and 4 gb ram? Other than "yeah, get a new graphics card" lol. Thanks

I got the same message even though my card is a GeForce 8600. *shrugs*

I just set everything to medium at first and played a few matches and moved a couple things to high till I saw a performance hit.
Reply Quote
Yeah I figure I'll do the same. Lazy & just wanted to see if anyone with a similar graphics card and setup had values they'd be willing to post.
Reply Quote
Hey I have pretty similar specs... I got a HDX 18t with GT 130M, Core 2 Duo (I think 2.4GHz), 4 GB Ram DDR3. I can play on high at 1920x1080 without any performance issues. I could probably even push more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]