CPU
AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-72

CPU Speed
2.09 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.553 GHz

RAM
3.7 GB

Video Card
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (0x9612)

I believe I meet minimum requirements and I set all the settings to low, but still every minute or so my frame rate drops drastically. Any help would be appreciated seeing how I'm pretty much computer illiterate.
Reply Quote
That graphic card is pretty low spec, being 3200. Are all drivers and DirectX up to date?

What does Rated at: 3.553 GHz mean? Is it overclocked?
Reply Quote
your video card is extremely old.

I have a 5850hd and they are almost making the 6000 series..

3200 series was a while ago..so i would say your graphics should be either to low or to low-medium to work properly..
Reply Quote
Drivers are all up to date as is DirectX. I have everything set to the lowest of lows but am still experiencing moments of frame rate drops. "Can you run it" says that my laptop meets minimum requirements so I am at a loss at why even at its lowest settings the game doesn't run smoothly.
Reply Quote
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics is integrated right?
Reply Quote
Yes.
Reply Quote
Still runs like $#!+ today. Thanks Blizzard for lying about your minimum requirements enjoy my 100 bucks plus the 35 I dropped on the guide. Hopefully Gamestop will do something right for once and take this back defective.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]