Cinematics black screen?

during the cinematics and pretty much whenever im not in direct control of everything, so the hyperion (even the arcade game), the auto camera, and the cinematics, the people will either be mostly black with only a few spots of actual color, or the screen will just be black. the sound works fine. sometimes the after immage of stuff will be blacked out, for isntance when someone walks from one side of the screen to the other in a cinematic they leave a black ribbion in their wake. help! i know its not critical to game play but its really annoying...
Reply Quote
I hate it, I'm not playing the campaign till it gets fixed! I am so missing out now! First thing I wanted to do was play the story.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hello Rayd,

Try updating your video card drivers.

If you do not know how to go about doing so, check out the following link.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21137&pageNumber=1&searchQuery=driver
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]