StarCraft® II

Myco's Guide to Lower Leagued toss players.

(Sticky)

good essentials guide
Reply Quote
the guide is great, must have taken quite a bit of time, but it is quite hard to follow. you should take a bit longer to go through and touch up your grammar, especially since its a sticky, after that it would be an easy and informative piece of work
Reply Quote
Can someone tell me what to do against zerg? its either rush or infestor. and what counters roach infestor?
Reply Quote
Wow, Very nice guide. I already knew most of those things but I also did learn some new things. The thing I don't understand. I'm in the bronze league. But I'm rank 5. And I can not get out of it! I have had like a 5 or 6 win streak but still in rank 5! ): Lol
Reply Quote
08/30/2011 09:46 PMPosted by GrandpaSmurf
Wow, Very nice guide. I already knew most of those things but I also did learn some new things. The thing I don't understand. I'm in the bronze league. But I'm rank 5. And I can not get out of it! I have had like a 5 or 6 win streak but still in rank 5! ): Lol

Blame the system,a friend of mine made a bet with me that he could get to silver in 3 full days,then proceed to ladder and got over 70+wins and less then 20+ losses,too bad he is still in silver =(.Dw,if you deserve silver,you will eventully get in.
Edited by VMSMyco on 8/31/2011 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you this helped a lot. I knew a lot of it but can you put something about how to know when to back out of a battle ive been stuck so many times just over committing when i thought i should win that battle. Either way thank you again:D
Reply Quote
im a terran player can you give me some tips on how to own your pathetic lil race? :D:D:D:D
Reply Quote
Hello, I am a total n00b and this is my first post ever, so please excuse my possibly very basic question. I have been playing around with force shields and recently saw a match where the force field placement was NOT highlighted exactly on the map for placement but instead it showed a much larger broader area for placement.

I would like to know how this player got his settings this way and your thoughts on this style of force field play? Hope this all makes sense. Thanks! - J

Ohhh and thanks for the awesome thread!!!
Edited by Karma on 9/13/2011 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bot of third post cracked me up for some reason
Reply Quote
Thank you for the post!!!! its a huge Help!!!!!
Reply Quote
Hello, i am a zerg player but i am trying to immprove in each of the races. im not a good player but one question that i do have is: is there any requirement for advancing out of a league i have been playing and recently got a 21 win streak but did not advance despite the fact that i beat various golds and silvers.
Reply Quote
Chance are the system is considering the possibilty of promoting you stright to gold/plat,instead of putting you in silver first.Just keep playing and you will have your promotion,maybe even skipping 2-3 leagues =)
Reply Quote
0/0 does not equal 100%, it equals undefined. It is not possible to solve this equation and come up with a percentage.
Reply Quote
10/10/2011 01:01 AMPosted by JDepps
0/0 does not equal 100%, it equals undefined. It is not possible to solve this equation and come up with a percentage.

My awesomeness is to great to be defined.
Reply Quote
Hi All
I am a toss player in need of some help.
I am looking for someone to tutor me in my overall games.
I live in Sydney Australia and am on most days at around 7pm.

Is their anyone that can tutor me please let me know.
My main account name is MADMAN on the AUS server so let me know if you would like to help.
or reply to this thread if you can or know someone who can help me.

I play in bronze league (1v1,2v2).
I am looking for someone in the diamond league or higher.
Please be in contact.
I will cheek this thread every day until the 20/11/2011.

hope some one can help me.

From MADMAN
Reply Quote
Thank you. It was a great guide and it must have taken you a long time to do. i hope you get the attention you deserve for making it.
Reply Quote
hey can you re invite me to your channel - some guy invited me to some other channel but you cant say no to channel invites so i lost yours
Reply Quote
i was promoted from silver to gold :D. TY for the tips, really helped (the probe thing is especially important).

that and watching Day9 over and over
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]