Myco's Guide to Lower Leagued toss players.

(Sticky)

01/23/2011 01:12 PMPosted by PepsiPoP
Your punctuation and spelling are horrible. Unless you fix it, this guide will be of limited use.

I understood it. What is this, English class or a video game thread?
Reply Quote
I need mentoring....
AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO I AM MATCHED UP WITH ARE DOUCHEBAGS!! I wish more people would be helpful to noobs like me, and not just become cocky and cast them out. You were all noobs once, don't forget that.

Could anyone mentor me? Tips in writing are nice, but they don't seem to help me get better. I need a guide in-game (unless that's too much to ask for) . I am Protoss.
Reply Quote
Thanks for this
Reply Quote
if Zerg has brood lords and you don't have star-gate they instantly win so even though my probe production is good and i know counters if I`m not fast enough I`m guaranteed to lose because you cant kill them because brood lords instant win in lower leagues which is stupid
i blink and try to snip brood lords with 3 attack stalkers and he has no upgrades and he is still guaranteed to win it irritates me cause i have to open star-gate and get fleet beacon before 3rd base if he is teching otherwise I`m pretty much guaranteed to lose if you can tell me any way to be able to beat broodlord roach without the mothership which takes too long to make which gives zerg the win then inform me because that would be useful
Reply Quote
01/23/2011 12:41 AMPosted by VMSMyco
80ish probe

How many Nexus buildings?
Reply Quote
I need mentoring....
AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO I AM MATCHED UP WITH ARE DOUCHEBAGS!! I wish more people would be helpful to noobs like me, and not just become cocky and cast them out. You were all noobs once, don't forget that.

Could anyone mentor me? Tips in writing are nice, but they don't seem to help me get better. I need a guide in-game (unless that's too much to ask for) . I am Protoss.

I'm in the same boat. I've been trying to reach out to people I play against and friend up to practice and learn with. If you wanna friend up and try and learn and practice, I'm all for it!
Reply Quote
I would say either 3 or 4
Reply Quote
Hello could anywone help me with my ffa build?
http://drop.sc/175901
Edited by Legendman on 5/9/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Scorp, I am a lower league Protoss player as well. I am looking for a 1v1 practice partner if you want to practice someday. I will just send a friend request to you shortly for now. This is a great guide for Protoss players by the way.
Reply Quote
thanks i play all races and i still cant decide on wether or not to be protoss zerg or terran and i think this guide somewhat made me think of going protoss thanks for all the hard work man =3
Reply Quote
You think the lower level players will read this? I would but honesty most would look at that scroll bar and be like, eh i can find something alot shorter with alot more info.
Reply Quote
cool post bro i think that this will improve my game play a whole bunch :D
Reply Quote
thank this really help me improve my game much appreciated.
Reply Quote
Uber helpful
Reply Quote
could anyone possibly be a mentor for me? i just want someone to practice 2v2 with and help me clean up some of my strategy. im toss and im pretty good. i just want some expert advice
Reply Quote
would you be interested in helping me I'm a bronze player and hate getting stomped
Reply Quote
Is there a way you can make a fraps video of this? Would be a lot better and explaine it as you go through making your base and produceing units and so forth.

Cause I was already making mistakes trying toi keep up with the forum here. Would probably be better to make a video with fraps.
Reply Quote
Thank you for the tips! :)
Reply Quote
Really enjoyed this guide! thx for the good read.
Reply Quote
This guide is awesome! I really need a mentor! My friends are helping me but I still don't seem to get better. I think having lots of practise partners is a good idea so you can play a game with someone every time you log on and hopefully learn how why what went wrong and how to improve. VMS Can I add you as a friend?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]