StarCraft® II

Myco's Guide to Lower Leagued toss players.

(Sticky)

Should be sticky. and thx mycop my game has improved :D
Reply Quote
01/23/2011 9:31 AMPosted by Mycophobia
Reserved For More Editing Later.

nice. lol. wp myco
Reply Quote
Hey, can you friend me and teach me the basics? It would be awesome to learn from a high tier player like you. Your post showed me ur a good teacher, and I would really appreciate it if you could help a noob like me. I really want to get better and could use some help. Thanks a lot!!
Edited by Shuriken on 1/23/2011 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/23/2011 1:12 PMPosted by PepsiPoP
Your punctuation and spelling are horrible. Unless you fix it, this guide will be of limited use.

Is hard to proof read at 3 am.....
I guess i'll correct it later when i'm less sleepy...

01/23/2011 2:17 PMPosted by Shuriken
Hey, can you friend me and teach me the basics? It would be awesome to learn from a high tier player like you. Your post showed me ur a good teacher, and I would really appreciate it if you could help a noob like me. I really want to get better and could use some help. Thanks a lot!!

Yes you can feel free to add me

01/23/2011 2:54 PMPosted by DocHoliday
This topic should just be a 4gate BO

A even easier way is to switch to terran.-.-
Reply Quote
How do I find your character code?
Is it 586? Thats what it says on your name when I click on it. I just want to know for sure so I dont friend some random guy. Thanks!
Reply Quote
yes it is.
Reply Quote
This is epic. This will help all Lower league toss Tremendously!
Reply Quote
Corrected most of the spelling/grammer issues =D(I think =D)
Reply Quote
01/23/2011 9:07 PMPosted by Mycophobia

Maybe in the first posts, but in this one, "grammer" is spelled "grammar" lol

Anyways, very good thread and thanks for all the newbies out there!

Yes there are lots of guides out there, but the more we have, the more it is likely to stumble on one of them :) I much prefer lots of guides than lots of QQ :)
Reply Quote
01/23/2011 9:31 PMPosted by Reboot

Maybe in the first posts, but in this one, "grammer" is spelled "grammar" lol

Anyways, very good thread and thanks for all the newbies out there!

Yes there are lots of guides out there, but the more we have, the more it is likely to stumble on one of them :) I much prefer lots of guides than lots of QQ :)

Fail >.<
Reply Quote
0/0=100%
Reply Quote
This is all good stuff, and 100% true.

I got to diamond just by making pylons, probes and production facilities. I didn't understand the game at all but it didn't even matter. If the opponent went mm, I would counter with mass stalker and win. Why? Cause i would have over twice the resources worth of stalkers.
Reply Quote
01/23/2011 10:06 PMPosted by Mycophobia
0/0=100%

loving the logic =P
Reply Quote
Since I'm going to start using toss as my main, is there a build that I should use first and get good at before playing around with the builds for different match ups? Like for example should I just pick 3 gate robo and do it every game until I start winning a lot with it and then learn a different build?
Reply Quote
Yes you should stick to 3gate robo as a standard build,it have no signifigent weakness against both P and T.
Against zerg though,mutaling can be a problem,you can try 3gate robo but 4gate is better if u scout mutaling.
Reply Quote
Very nice guide you have here. I wish I had one of these when I was in gold instead of constantly getting smashed in the face :D
Reply Quote
Bump =D
Reply Quote
Bumpy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]