StarCraft® II

Myco's Guide to Lower Leagued toss players.

(Sticky)

lolz,so horst is actully admiring this guide xD
Edited by Mycophobia on 1/25/2011 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
My only question is why are you afraid of mushrooms?
Reply Quote
Born with this mental handicapp =D
Reply Quote
Myco, would you mind if I friended you? I feel like I'm at a point where a little input on my play from a high level player would help a lot. I have beaten platinum and diamond players but, still lose to silver/gold so I can't advance. I need to figure out which aspects of play I need to concentrate on.
Thanks for the guide.
Reply Quote
Ofc,just msg me when u see me on ^^.
Though i'd be studying for some exams coming up and got some project over the weekend,but I should still be on quite a bit =D
Reply Quote
myco show me naka's guide. i want to compare. ty
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/933153625?page=1
I'll beat him with sheer number of guides =D.
I'll prob write another over the weekend I think.
Edited by Mycophobia on 1/26/2011 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the great guide, I love it.
I'm new to sc2, just started a month ago, and I'm sure this guide will be a good reference for me.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Good Job Bit*h
Reply Quote
01/23/2011 1:12 PMPosted by PepsiPoP
Your punctuation and spelling are horrible. Unless you fix it, this guide will be of limited use.

You're a ##!#.

Anyway, this guide helps me alot. Well, some of it. I knew the fundamentals and really only focused on when to expand and how to wall off. But still, a great guide for noobs like me :D
Reply Quote
01/23/2011 1:12 PMPosted by PepsiPoP
Your punctuation and spelling are horrible. Unless you fix it, this guide will be of limited use.

And you should go to hell, you inconsiderate fool.
Reply Quote
I ♥ u guys.
Still my spelling was terrible earlier,you guys are reading the "fixed version" =D
Reply Quote
Any Ideas Myco?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1965570497
Reply Quote
Too sleepy now to check replays...
msg me tmrw,and i'll have a look.
Reply Quote
can i friend u
Reply Quote
This is a fantastic guide, take it from a guy like me, I've been to platinum and smacked back down to silver. I'd love to add you and learn some more from you. I've gone up and down these forums looking over numerous pages of the protoss strategies without anything to piece together, or any individual strategy.
I noticed several red flags throughout where I said to myself "Wow, I need to try that."
Reply Quote
Great fundamental guide

Thanks Dude
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]