Myco's Guide to Lower Leagued toss players.

(Sticky)

i thought these briefs were a few sizes too small, no wonder it fells all tight down there.
Reply Quote
Its very hard to find SC2 plays that actually try to help their community like this, i couldn't read it all atm but im very impressed and it has given me new found hope as i made the transition into protoss game play, great job man 5 star post hope it goes no were

Reply Quote
this is a fine example of a very good player trying to help those of us who suck
Reply Quote
02/18/2011 5:18 AMPosted by Hippie
great job man 5 star post hope it goes no were

It got stickyed, so it is here to stay
Reply Quote
This guid is awesome thanks
Reply Quote
Fantastic Guide. Thanks for it. :)
Reply Quote
0/0 is equal to no solution
Reply Quote
hey can i friend you?
Reply Quote
Got something to add! I was reading through this and proxy cannon cheese wasn't thoroughly explained. 4 workers is the magic number. 4 workers can kill off a cannon before it finishes. Don't pull all of them!

Btw the guide could be easier to read if you inserted some spaces between puncutation. It was a little hard on the eyes.

Sorry about the spacings =(,I will post a edited version when I have time,though the spacing is prob still gonna be pretty small for them to all fit in the posts =/.

02/27/2011 4:51 PMPosted by fantasy
hey can i friend you?

Yes you may.
Reply Quote
Love it! Helped me out tons!
Reply Quote
First off let me thank you for taking the time to sit any research/type this guide. It has been very helpful and I will be sure to take the ideas into my games even though I am not a good player for I am fairly new to the game. Again thank you for the guide, very helpful.
Reply Quote
I thought 1 base was saturated with 24 on mins, 6 gas

1st 8 on mins (cause of 6 mineral patches) are 100% efficent
2nd 8 on mins are also 100% efficient
3rd group of 8 is 50% efficient and fully maxes out mineral production on that bacse.
Reply Quote
I thought 1 base was saturated with 24 on mins, 6 gas

1st 8 on mins (cause of 6 mineral patches) are 100% efficent
2nd 8 on mins are also 100% efficient
3rd group of 8 is 50% efficient and fully maxes out mineral production on that bacse.

Umm each mineral patch needs 2,5 worker.
if it have 2 worker it will be 100% efficent,after that,the 3rd worker will swap between the 2 different patch,thus you only need 20.But it never hurt to make more.
Reply Quote
What are the most noob friendly non-aggressive builds? I don't do well with aggressive builds like 4 gate cuz while I can micro my units, I have a hard time keeping my gates on cool down while the battle ensues. So I like getting to the 3 base mark and then I just take off.
Reply Quote
03/03/2011 12:46 PMPosted by ChewBiscuit
What are the most noob friendly non-aggressive builds? I don't do well with aggressive builds like 4 gate cuz while I can micro my units, I have a hard time keeping my gates on cool down while the battle ensues. So I like getting to the 3 base mark and then I just take off.

3g robo is probably it.
You can build up a robo army while being fairly safe,and expand you got a immortal/colo out.
Against zerg you need to pressure him though,so 3g expo is better,attack him,but don over invest,then expand.
Reply Quote
This is amazingly helpful. I really appriciate it.
Reply Quote
Good info, thanks for the information.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the post! Helping me all the more getting started at SC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]