StarCraft® II

The Guide to Zerg Guides

(Sticky)

02/07/2011 11:56 PMPosted by Nerfalisk
I am the troll magnet. Every thread I make I get at least 1 troll posting on it before long.

Well, that's what you get for posting 6 guides before grinding to diamond on your new account.
Reply Quote
02/08/2011 8:00 PMPosted by Nerfalisk

Well, that's what you get for posting 6 guides before grinding to diamond on your new account.

True and even now people flame me BECAUSE I am diamond.

Oh the irony.
Reply Quote
Gave thumbs up and stick vote
Reply Quote
Holy... Wow! I got a sticky!

Thanks Blizz!!! I'll do my best to keep this updated!

Thanks everyone who voted for this and give me more guides! so I can keep them on the top of the forum fo eva an eva an eva!

:D
Reply Quote
omg this is soooo helpful!!!

add this to your list

Jopirg
best thing that ever happened to the zerg discussion forum. productive and helpful!

list:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1965569482?page=1
Reply Quote
omg this is soooo helpful!!!

add this to your list

Jopirg
best thing that ever happened to the zerg discussion forum. productive and helpful!

list:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1965569482?page=1

Thanks for your input, adding the link now-heeeywaitjustaminute!
Edited by Jopirg on 2/10/2011 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
how did this post get above the forum guidelines? (great post btw)

Because that is the line between the guides and the rest of the forum.

This is the Guide, and that is the Guide-line.

Edit: NOOOOOOOO!!! Why did you delete your post!?! Now my post is less funny. D:
Edited by Jopirg on 2/10/2011 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
My guide unfortunately will have to remain a patch out of date for a little longer as i'm in the middle of moving, however monday i will have time to write it up i hope as i wait for the internet guy to come put it in at the new place so monday i hope.
Reply Quote
02/12/2011 10:11 AMPosted by NakaNaide
My guide unfortunately will have to remain a patch out of date for a little longer as i'm in the middle of moving, however monday i will have time to write it up i hope as i wait for the internet guy to come put it in at the new place so monday i hope.

By far the WORST part of moving is the is waiting for the internet guy... I nearly went crazy last time.
Reply Quote
Amazing compilation. It's going to take some time to sift through all of this. Thank you so much for making this "Guide to the Guides".
Reply Quote
Very nice guide for bronze to platinum players!
Keep doing this great work!
Edited by Furis on 2/13/2011 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Very nice guide for bronze to platinum players!
Keep doing this great work!

There's a lot of information diamonds can learn from and even masters. Just because you are high league doesn't mean you are done learning from other people.

i agree.
Reply Quote
02/17/2011 7:05 PMPosted by Nerfalisk
Cracking the ZvZ code: http://fortheswarm.org/forum/index.php/topic,343.0.html (add please ty)

Updated.

You know Nerfalisk, if you spent half the time playing starcraft as you do writing guides you'd be in the GSL.
(Not that I'm complaining...)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]