StarCraft® II

oGs member

hey i found an oGs member playing custom games won't name the person, not anyone very known. We have been practicing his PvZ which needs help.. but My god he mains as a terran and i mean he Butt %%*#s me as a terran makes me look like a fool. I guess that is the difference between even a semi pro and a random diamond scrub player
Edited by Addonex on 1/30/2011 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
is he really an ogs or just a poser i didnt even know any ogs players played on the NA servers.

I mean i played a guy who had the prime.we tag but no way in hell was he in prime.we i even beat him.... he was just a poser
Reply Quote
He is! like E div he talks to a lot of pros
Reply Quote
A real oGs player would simply talk to TL. I mean they share same house and a lot of them are friends and etc. Why would he advertise here?
Reply Quote
Why would he be on NA server and practicing an off race? He is probably not really in oGs.
Edited by BeardedClam on 1/30/2011 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
seems weird, but talking to him he seems legit! said he was E div he got a NA account from GSL

well our PvT game went for like 30min so maybe if he was a real oGs it wouldn't have alsted that long?

Oh hey its BeardedClam O_o
Edited by Addonex on 1/30/2011 5:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
is there even such a thing as e division? lol
trust me there are problem hundreds of players with fake clan names like ogs or prime, alot of them pretend to be.

I had a guy try to convince me he was sheth for a very long time he said he practices on his gf's account (wich is in plat) doesnt make any sense what so ever i kept trying to call him out by getting him to go on to his main account and msg me but he never did.

when we played i beat him, i doubt i could beat the real sheth LOL

my point is there are so many hurt people on the internet pretending they are something they are not to feel better about themselves its really sad actually
Edited by Executor on 1/30/2011 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
i want to feel better about myself! ;O
Reply Quote
I've seen the replay,and I'll admit that that guy is a really good player.I cant be sure wether his fake,but he is definately a really good terran player nontheless.Though I think if addon is really pressured in those games he might've done pretty well,or even win lol.

Edited by Mycophobia on 1/30/2011 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2011 5:46 PMPosted by Addonex
seems weird, but talking to him he seems legit! said he was E div he got a NA account from GSL

well our PvT game went for like 30min so maybe if he was a real oGs it wouldn't have alsted that long?

Oh hey its BeardedClam O_o

Why would gsl be handing out NA accounts to E division players I know they didnt give Top an EU account when he went there he had to use a team account so if anything the ogs team would supply the account not the gsl lol, im pretty sure there isnt even an E division B is the lowest ive heard of, of course i could be wrong.
Reply Quote
There is no reason at all for a competitive sc2 player from korea to come over to the NA server (where we are months behind in strategy/skill) and waste time practicing.
Reply Quote
Yeah... he's not any oGs player that I ever heard of.
Reply Quote
Wtf Necro.
You're platinum league, son.
Reply Quote
absolutely terrible thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]