StarCraft® II

2.5k diamond terran, will do tutoring/mentor

this is mainly directed at gold league players or lower, but anyone who wants help can have it. remember that if u are low leagued sometimes u just need good mechanics, not good strats. unfortunately i did the exact oposite D:, so i have pretty good strats and not so good mechanics(40apmftw)
cheesfactory 579
Reply Quote
Hey Cheese.. I'm a bronze player that feels that I'm forever stuck in the bronze league. I know my apm is low and my adapting, build orders are not ideal.
If your on in the evenings you can add me 915

Thx :)
Reply Quote
msg me anytime, i gave my ID/code :D cheesfactory 579
Reply Quote
cheesfactory your such a nice guy helping out the nubs :) btw anyone who wants to obs some games meet us in the terran stratagy chans we are always running games
Reply Quote
I want to play you :)

My Terran will lack some days, and others I won't lose a match. I want to see how good you are, and maybe trade strats and whatnot :)

Nemasyst 598

Diamond league all the way!
Reply Quote
bronzeleage baby!!!
Reply Quote
I'm a bronze player that feels that I'm forever stuck in the bronze league. I know my apm is low and my adapting, build orders are not ideal.

I feel your pain bro!
Reply Quote
i added everyone here aside fomr flamez, cause u didnt seem to be wanting any help :D
Reply Quote
Hey chees, another bronze here, haha. I feel like I'm very close to a breakthrough though, haha. (: I'd love some help though if you have any spare time. I'm pretty sure a majority of my trouble is my army composition.

SWIFT #700
Reply Quote
got you swift
Reply Quote
Thanks bro, probably won't be on til Thursday night though, hope to play you soon!
Reply Quote
got you,
Reply Quote
im on right now, lol
Reply Quote
some help with tvz would be awesome, they always be owning me =p

kosard 187
Reply Quote
got you
Reply Quote
Gold league player here trying to get into plat but having trouble, I feel like i am missing something, but I am not catching them and second help with T vs P would be very nice as well and thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]