What is the longest known STarcraft 2 match?

I think it is 57 minutes. I played it.
Reply Quote
I've played in one around an hour and 45 minutes.
Reply Quote
- Base trade Protoss or Zerg as Terran
- Lift off your Building to outer space
- Insult your opponent
- Afk till sun rise the next day.
Reply Quote
ive semi stalemated before like 3 hours and 30 some minutes... semi as in we both had units that could kill each other but couldnt lol...
Reply Quote
A few people have had matches up to nine hours and a half, at which point the server ends the game.
Reply Quote
I've watched a 3 hour PvZ match where it was a drone and a zergling vs a zealot.
MasterAsia vs...
I forgot the other player's name.
Reply Quote
I once stalemated and then went to sleep for about 8 hours. And came back to the win. /fistpump

That was in beta. I was going to sleep anyway.
Reply Quote
02/01/2011 10:40 PMPosted by MurderMan
I've watched a 3 hour PvZ match where it was a drone and a zergling vs a zealot.
MasterAsia vs...

TLO
Reply Quote
02/02/2011 7:49 AMPosted by Doremon
MasterAsia vs...

TLO

TT1
Reply Quote
38 hours, it was 1 barracks vs 1 factory on Scrap Station.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Edited by caesarXXIV on 2/2/2011 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2011 1:42 PMPosted by caesarXXIV
38 hours, it was 1 barracks vs 1 factory on Scrap Station.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Haha. Funny.
Reply Quote
Okay, sorry. I mean a Standard (Meele)
Edited by Ironspider on 2/4/2011 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
I played a 7 hour game before the stale mate patch. We killed each others bases and he had an army of like 5 collossus and i had a medivac of 4 mauraders and a floating starport.
Reply Quote
Just played a T v P that lasted 2 hours and 14 minutes.

I had hundreds of turrets running down the middle of the map - it looked like the Great Wall of China.

We ended up fighting over the last mineral spot which I won, but then, I suppose while he went to sleep, had to destroy half a map of protoss turrets, bases and structures.

But, that win...........the Sweetest Victory of Them ALL.
Reply Quote
Also known as DOMON KASSHU
Reply Quote
Just played a T v P that lasted 2 hours and 14 minutes.

I had hundreds of turrets running down the middle of the map - it looked like the Great Wall of China.

We ended up fighting over the last mineral spot which I won, but then, I suppose while he went to sleep, had to destroy half a map of protoss turrets, bases and structures.

But, that win...........the Sweetest Victory of Them ALL.

I had a similar game (more than an hour) when I was just promoted to Gold. I met a fairly matched opponent as PvP on shakuras plateau we had no major engagement after the first one around 9 min. We didn't base trade. We hold the expansions as long as we could. The 3 of middle 6 expansions got destroyed back and forth with neither side losing significant forces. The end game battle occurred with I have only 3 colosi rest maxed with archon zealots and a mothership while he has 6 colossi and maxed with a mothership. Neither mothership made a vortex, he retreated as I took the middle north and south expansion and with just enough mineral to keep one with the south one destroyed. I didn't want to attack as at this stage neither of us can be maxed till 5 min later. So I talked to him he said he is out of minerals and I laughed so hard (otherwise he had enough standing force for guerilla warfare and chip me away).
Reply Quote
I've been in a match that lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes
Reply Quote
I've been in a 3v3 for 3 hours, long !@# base trade and out of money everywhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]