StarCraft® II

Razer Naga Mouse Problems

Support Forum Agent
I am sorry that we do not have an ETA on a possible fix. We just ask that you be patient and know that we care about our customers and their game experience. We here at Blizzard and the Mac Tech team will do everything we can to make sure it is as soon as possible. =)

Klint P
ATS - Mac Tech

The Restrooms are for paying customers only.

Cannot find a resolution on the forums, contact a Support Rep directly:
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html
https://www.surveymk.com/s/TKL88F8
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
the fix is to install latest naga drivers, which works around blizzards work around to an apple bug. blizzard intentionally broke the naga to fix another problem, collateral damage, naga, forced to take action since blizz wasn't gonna revert their change, updated driver to work around the work around. does that make sense?
Reply Quote
So installing the latest firmware/drivers will fix the issue of the side buttons not working in games?
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Tried both, using the side keys worked with typing in chat rooms ect, but not in any game I play :(
Edited by twochainz on 8/15/2012 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So since 2011 did it get fixed? I'm having same issue now. Specifically in Windows 8 I think it happens when I click tab and middle button. I think it's shortcut to task bar or something
Edited by Student on 1/28/2014 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]