Let us choose our color in Ladder Games!

Even Husky says so...I am tired of either being Red or Blue and nothing else (I like Green).
This ain't East L.A., so let's mix it up a bit.

Sign and bump if you agree (and if you disagree, then you fail)

I'm also gonna put this in the PTR forum, but I put it in here so more people can see it.
Reply Quote

Lol
/signed
Reply Quote
I agree.
Reply Quote
bump

Show your support, people. I'm sure more people agree.
Reply Quote
Idrc either way, but if I could set up my preferences to be either green or purple that'd be awesome.
Reply Quote
only if green isn't an option because otherwise it's going to go from red and blue to green and red since someone will always be green and that usually causes an advantage to the green player assuming the other player uses the mini-map so you have to turn the team colors on anyways.
Edited by Nix on 2/21/2011 11:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/21/2011 3:57 PMPosted by WizardSleeve
Reply Quote
/signed

and if two people have the same color, allow the favored to keep it.
Reply Quote
bumped, liked, signed
Reply Quote
what i cannot understand is WHY NOT!?

This (option to players choose her own color) can bring some problem? Some gap to hacks ou exploits?

:(
Reply Quote
Pro-tip: Hit "Alt-F" in game. Your pieces will turn Bright Green, and your opponent will turn Bright Red. It is a mode to allows you to easily distinguish units on the mini-map.
Reply Quote
02/22/2011 7:17 AMPosted by Herzeleid

lol
Reply Quote
fully support, atleast randomize them, red and blue are boring
Reply Quote
PS. BLOOD FOR BLOOD, ONLY WAY OUT IS IN A CASKET HOMIE
Reply Quote
PLEEEEEEEASE???

If there are color combinations that are for some reason bad (can't tell the difference ingame), then for instance if players choose that combination then ok just random it. But at the very least for most games, choose color plox?
Reply Quote
I'm just gonna straight up say this: blue and red are neutral colours that aren't affected by colour blindness. Many other combinations (e.g. red and green) are affected by colour blindness. Just a thought, but it just seems a lot more fair. Obviously in a custom game, if someone actually is colour blind, they can say so and people can avoid those colour combinations, but on ladder this isn't a possibility.
Reply Quote
I would like if 1v1 ladder colors were just randomized.
Reply Quote
Cmon let us be the color we want!!

I ll always be black :D (not affected by color blindness;))
Reply Quote
02/22/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Storples
Pro-tip: Hit "Alt-F" in game. Your pieces will turn Bright Green, and your opponent will turn Bright Red. It is a mode to allows you to easily distinguish units on the mini-map.
this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]