Player searching

I'm still going with a .. no..
Reply Quote
Is this going to be added at any point in the future?
Reply Quote
Yes, this would be cool. Is there a way to play someone if you know their name? I know some guys at forums I would like to get killed by (they are all way beyond me), but I do not know how to set this up. I do not even know how to check one's profile from a name (unless I just played them).
Reply Quote
Can we search for players now? If so how?
Reply Quote
What's up everyone. I want to find players in or near my area. Atlantic city Nj
Reply Quote
me sad =(
Reply Quote
12/13/2011 03:09 PMPosted by Sixen
12/12/2011 06:41 PMPosted by Fortified
If bnet can seriously not integrate it, no shame in asking them how they did it, and how they can link to their profile here on this very website.

Blizzard can do it, they have all the data internally. SC2Ranks does not have the character identifiers, which is the only way we can contact people. Sure, we can look at their profiles, but there's no way to see their ID.
What if someone sends you a friend request from another game, but you've never heard of their name before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]