StarCraft® II

Calldown Mule and Scanner Sweep

Im having trouble with a map that I am working on, Custom Twilight. I cant seem to get the buttons for scanner sweep and mule call down for the orbital command. I did load the liberty mods, but i want to get those 2 things in but i dont know how to get them to work. can anyone help?
Edited by Legendary on 3/17/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What do you mean? The command card buttons are not showing up for the OC in a melee map?
Reply Quote
Did you make any changes to the unit in the Data Editor?
Reply Quote
If you didn't change it, there's no reason it should be changed. Try resetting it back to it's default.
it is at its default, those buttons are at the command center, when i click on the unit, the buttons are there, but when the game/map is played the buttons are not there and both the command center and the orbital command are at its default settings
Reply Quote
*bump*
Reply Quote
Check if the requirements in calldown mule and extra supply is the reason its not showing up(temporary remove the requirements and see if it works). The requirements can hide/disable buttons if conditions aren't met.
Reply Quote
no good. its still wont show. the buttons still remain unseen
Reply Quote
This is a melee map, right? Since that's the case, I would simply remove the non-essential dependencies (or all dependencies, and then re-add). This will reset any undesired changes which may have occurred in the data editor due to bringing in the campaign dependencies.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem bro. And we're not retards hah. Command card and Abilities - Ability and all that other crap show that Scanner Sweep and MULE should work right? But ingame it doesnt even show up grayed out or anything in the command card. Same problem with stim. Yet it works with every other Active Ability ive added O_o just MULE, sweep, and stim.
Reply Quote
the stim is working for me, its just those 2 things, the scanner sweep and mule, it worked at first but when i continued to add to the map it went away
Reply Quote
Scanner Sweep and Mule have disappeared for me as well, it is probably a result of combining Melee dependencies with Liberty-Campaign dependencies.
Reply Quote
Found it! It's a story-Mode tech named

Story Mode Tech - (Command Center) Orbital Command

If the player has this researched with all dependencies activated, he will be able to use the Calldown: MULE and Scanner Sweep abilities.

I put the research for it in an engineering bay, but that's my preference.
Reply Quote

If the player has this researched with all dependencies activated, he will be able to use the Calldown: MULE and Scanner Sweep abilities.

you know i just might try that
Reply Quote

Hey man, I was trying to do this, but it was not letting me do so...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]