StarCraft® II

Zorca's Text Adventure

NOTE: This thread filled fast, move on to
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2228423573?page=1#8
This is the next thread.

Yes this is similar to "Text-based Starcraft" , however it's a text adveennnture. I'll accept the
first input command to come to me. (After I make a post, the first input reply will be the one I do).
Also - Commands are thing like "I Pick up the X and try to Y with it". not, don't write a few paragraphs, I'm doing the story :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a normal human civilian on a colony. You've heard rumors of Zerg appearances on your planet. You live in a normal home, with the normal propaganda. Just like everyone else, you work a job, make a living, and entertain yourself with whatever it is you do.

You've just gotten home from your job, and you put your coat on it's rack, and your briefcase on the counter.You're golden retriever greets you, and you pet it affectionately. Sometimes you feel he's your only friend on this outcast planet. You look around your cluttered living room, the fireplace and it's coal prod, you're TV in it's corner, and your tattered couch. You open your refridgerator, looking through it, pouring some juice and opening the freezer. Just some frozen meat. You close it again, picking up your juice and walking to the couch. You sit down, pressing the remote TV on button, when you hear screaming outside.
Edited by Zorca on 3/11/2011 5:07 PM PST
03/10/2011 12:57 PMPosted by November
i don't get it

I describe your surroundings. you give a command based off them.
Pick up grenade and throw it outside

amidoingitrite?
A few hours later, you discover you have some strange things growing on your skin after you have eaten your chicken noodle soup
03/10/2011 12:58 PMPosted by November
grab a beer and eat chicken noodle soup

You walk all the way back to your kitchen, pouring out the orange juice and putting soup in the microwave. You're juice is now WASTED. You grab beer.

You hear more screaming outside now. You're TV babbles on about infomercial stuff.

----------
[INVENTORY]
BEER
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Edited by Zorca on 3/10/2011 1:01 PM PST
03/10/2011 1:00 PMPosted by Zorca
grab a beer and eat chicken noodle soup

You walk all the way back to your kitchen, pouring out the orange juice and putting soup in the microwave. You're juice is now WASTED. You grab beer.

You hear more screaming outside now. You're TV babbles on about infomercial stuff.

----------
[INVENTORY]
BEER
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
You decide to open your door, only to see strange dog-like things with claws and teeth running after screaming people.
03/10/2011 1:01 PMPosted by November
You're juice is now WASTED.

@@!*in pour it back then

You try to scoop at your sink, but the juice is already gone, never to return to your presence again. The screaming continues.


----------
[INVENTORY]
BEER
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
03/10/2011 1:01 PMPosted by Sin

You walk all the way back to your kitchen, pouring out the orange juice and putting soup in the microwave. You're juice is now WASTED. You grab beer.

You hear more screaming outside now. You're TV babbles on about infomercial stuff.

----------
[INVENTORY]
BEER
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
You decide to open your door, only to see strange dog-like things with claws and teeth running after screaming people.

((You're doing it wrong))
curse this idc
Edited by Sin on 3/10/2011 1:03 PM PST
after grabbing a beer we want to explore outside!
03/10/2011 1:04 PMPosted by PLATINUM
after grabbing a beer we want to explore outside!

Drink beer first!
03/10/2011 1:04 PMPosted by PLATINUM
after grabbing a beer we want to explore outside!

03/10/2011 1:07 PMPosted by Phinix
after grabbing a beer we want to explore outside!

Drink beer first!

Beer in mouth you walk to your door. You mourn the loss of your orange juice, and you open your door. You see dead people littering the streets, although no trace of what actually happened. You stand there bewildered.
Edited by Zorca on 3/10/2011 1:08 PM PST
03/10/2011 1:09 PMPosted by November

Beer in hand, you walk outside. You mourn the loss of your orange juice, and you open your door. You see dead people littering the streets, although no trace of what actually happened. You stand there bewildered.

drink beer and yell ahhh that's the stuff

Laced with sorrow, you try to pretend the massacre in front of you isn't there. You down your beer, talking to the dead people saying "Ahh that's the stuff". If they were alive, they'd give you weird looks.
Decide to walk down to the local night elf stripclub.
03/10/2011 1:11 PMPosted by IAreLemons
Decide to walk down to the local night elf stripclub.

In your drunken state, you imagine a race of pointy eared and blue humanoids. You decide to walk down the street in hopes to find a house of them. You trip on a dead person.

---------
[INVENTORY]
Chicken Noodle Soup
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]