StarCraft® II

Who is the Best Protoss Player in the World?

MC best, Squirtle or Kaki as favourite.
Edited by FKreuger on 3/18/2011 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Anyone know where I can see replays/casts of MC games? I've only seen one, and it was really old...
Reply Quote
MC is the best. consistently performs better than most other toss.

Reply Quote
03/18/2011 10:44 PMPosted by Draconis
Anyone know where I can see replays/casts of MC games? I've only seen one, and it was really old...

watch the GSL tonight. It's starting soon. He's gonna destroy July.
Reply Quote
03/18/2011 2:09 PMPosted by Ares
MC is by far the best Protoss. my favorite is a tie between HuK and Kiwi
Reply Quote
03/18/2011 11:06 PMPosted by Nix

watch the GSL tonight. It's starting soon. He's gonna destroy July.

Too late. Anywhere else?
Reply Quote
oGsMC is the best, although I think my favourite is Huk/Kiwikaki or now (possibly) SanZenith since his games entertained me a lot.
Reply Quote
03/18/2011 1:23 PMPosted by Shuriken
Most innovate play/ best win loss ratio. Its all a matter of opinion.

"The best Protoss" is not a matter of opinion.

It's MC.
Reply Quote
03/20/2011 5:25 PMPosted by Vromrig
Most innovate play/ best win loss ratio. Its all a matter of opinion.

"The best Protoss" is not a matter of opinion.

It's MC.

This
Reply Quote
Kiwikaki will destroy Huk,WhiteRa, and MC when he meets them. Those matches are gonna be like an hour each cause they are all so good that they will actually compete against each other rather than going for a max army so they can have an epic final battle tha kiwikaki would win anyway.
Reply Quote
03/20/2011 9:19 PMPosted by MATTHIASKUR
Kiwikaki will destroy Huk,WhiteRa, and MC when he meets them. Those matches are gonna be like an hour each cause they are all so good that they will actually compete against each other rather than going for a max army so they can have an epic final battle tha kiwikaki would win anyway.

MC will wipe the floor with all three of them. MC is god tier. The things he does no one else can even compare. He's honestly (as of right now at least) on a level of his own that no one of any other race has gotten to yet. Closest probably being Nestea and IMMVP
Reply Quote
03/20/2011 9:25 PMPosted by Nix

MC will wipe the floor with all three of them. MC is god tier. The things he does no one else can even compare. He's honestly (as of right now at least) on a level of his own that no one of any other race has gotten to yet. Closest probably being Nestea and IMMVP

IMMvp has ridiculous TvT, which is the only matchup where hes basically on another level compared to most Code S level players. His TvP on the other hand needs quite a bit of tuning IMO.

Reply Quote
How can anyone not say MC? Deciding the "best protoss in the world" is not subjective.
Reply Quote
HuK!

Either HuK or WhiteRa!

huk or minigun for sure

HuK, the best protoss in the world? Please tell me you guys are joking.
Reply Quote
http://i.min.us/imy3ug.jpg
Reply Quote
MC is easily the strongest/best Protoss, but HuK is my favorite.
Reply Quote
Yeah, HuK is entertaining to watch, but he only just made it into Code S very recently. MC has two Code-S gold medals.

The skill difference between HuK and MC, or MC and almost anyone else, is hardly a matter of opinion.
Reply Quote
I am the best protoss player in the world, and i play zerg only! XD
Edited by Tornado on 3/21/2011 6:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Toss - Huk & OGSMC
Zerg - NesTea / Idra / FruitDealer
Terran - MVP / MMA and I hope boxer someday because I love him still.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]