StarCraft® II

Zorca's Text Adventure Three

I fell that this thread's death is upon us.

((Hope not, but remember this is a 14 yr old kid thats writing the story, so obviously he/she has to put up with school and homework. (page 20 way at bottom) Zorca gotta finish this story at least. Its been epic, everyone is loving it so far.))
Reply Quote
I suppose.

But I've been noticing a slack in commands lately.

On a COMPLETELY different hand, what is i^3?
Reply Quote
of course, that lack has been probably due to the fact that only the first ones get considered. Before there was like a whole page of commands that weren't gonna be used... so i guess people stopped after they saw they were beaten to it. Also, zorca's not posting as much ahah
Reply Quote
So...what IS i^3?
Reply Quote
((Sorry was at my high school till now telling future freshmen about classes there, helped with like 3 other students. I felt like a PR guy x.x. Anyways sorry, don't have the time to write story write now, I'll try to write tomorrow for you guys. And since it's slowly down I'll probably end it soon.

P.S the answer is -i))
Reply Quote
and then hijack a helion and burn people
Reply Quote
(Oh, thanks. i never was my favorite number, and I never really understood it)

Reply Quote
I feel like one of us here should continue after Zorca retires. Can't all be terribad writers.
Reply Quote
Let's end Zorca's adventure with a big bang.
Zerg arrives and invade wherever the heck zorca is and he and his comrades make a last stand. Dominion reinforcements arrive including battleships to challenge the zerg but all of a sudden, a huge protoss fleet appears and attacks both sides. Zorca's bunker was hit by one of the protoss cannons and he drags himself out of the smoldering wreck.
Raynor's Raiders show up and start evacuating soldiers out of the battlefield and from then on, Zorca joined the Raiders.
Edited by CptDesando on 3/18/2011 4:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Let's end Zorca's adventure with a big bang.
Zerg arrives and invade wherever the heck zorca is and he and his comrades make a last stand. Dominion reinforcements arrive including battleships to challenge the zerg but all of a sudden, a huge protoss fleet appears and attacks both sides. Zorca's bunker was hit by one of the protoss cannons and he drags himself out of the smoldering wreck.
Raynor's Raiders show up and start evacuating soldiers out of the battlefield and from then on, Zorca joined the Raiders.

((Oh I have sorta cool ending in mind don't worry))
Reply Quote
03/17/2011 4:30 PMPosted by Pandamonium
of course, that lack has been probably due to the fact that only the first ones get considered. Before there was like a whole page of commands that weren't gonna be used... so i guess people stopped after they saw they were beaten to it. Also, zorca's not posting as much ahah

((Actually I've been using a lot of people's commands, but I've started to less and less as they got sillier and sillier)
Reply Quote
((Editing))
Reply Quote
((Time for you guys to vote whether or not I write a ton more, or if you want me to wrap up this story))

You're waken up at 9:00 am by Jack, and the other people in the room seem to already be awake. They all seem to be lazing around the room. Trinity speaks , wondering out loud if she'll get food - after all do Protoss eat?

As if to answer her question, a Protoss walks in with a box of Battle Mix, saying that he believes this is what humans use for nourishment. He sets down the Battle Mix, leaving the room again. You, Maribeth, Trinity, and Jack's squad all grab some bags to eat.

Jack speaks, "So I got some new news. It's.. not so pleasant. We're heading to ((will be edited in when you guys vote whether or not I should wrap up)) boys - and girls."
Edited by Zorca on 3/18/2011 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
Don't wrap it up! :P.
((Sixen squeezed that in.))

((This proves it must be the amount of characters - I couldn't squeeze in a longer post))
Edited by Zorca on 3/18/2011 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
well i like where its going so far, i say continue it, or ask one or two others to continue it for you
Reply Quote
I say continue writing. You're doing a fantastic job. I promise I'll curb the silliness. :)
Reply Quote
Don't stop :O
Reply Quote
Don't stop :|
If you are going to, at least finish the story.
Reply Quote
dont stop i would love to blizz to sticky this in the story forum or something to make it more official. i think there should totally be a fan fiction section (sixen should mention that to the higher ups) Zorca u have to finish this story and if u cant continue i say someone else here should start a new story after zorca finishes this one we can all just take turns and write till we cant anymore and then someone else takes over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]