StarCraft® II

Zorca's Text Adventure Three

ask her when she last saw isaac and clark

Edit: i thought meribeth was waiting for you to speak, hunh, i guess i shoulda clarified than
Edited by ROGTARholy on 3/12/2011 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/12/2011 11:08 PMPosted by ROGTARholy
ask her when she last saw isaac and clark

You ask when she last saw the two men, and she replies saying "When they were hurting me". She stands, saying that the two of you should get to searching.

((WIll continue tomorrow, good night))
Reply Quote
Start searching with Trinity
Reply Quote
i think i need a brief summary of whats happened in the past few hours of the story before i can make any commands
Reply Quote
((Just go to page 3 and read, that's where you left =p))
Reply Quote
ok get in a corner of the room grab some coffee its Isaac and Clarkes room they have to come back some time. When they come back confront them if they dont come back all night, file a missing persons report
Reply Quote
03/13/2011 8:46 AMPosted by Jazper
Start searching with Trinity

You walk out the room with Trinity, first going to the armory. You get the same weapons as last time, you with a sub machine gun, and Trinity with a combat shield and laser scalpel. You head out to get searching, figuring Isaac and Clark aren't dumb enough to return to their barracks.

You go left out the Armory, tracing your steps back to where Trinity was beaten. There is still blood on the floor, and you see the door that Isaac and Clark went through is still opened.
Reply Quote
enter the door checking corners
Reply Quote
03/13/2011 10:50 AMPosted by Jazper
enter the door checking corners

You pass through the room and enter the door they had ran through. It appears to be another abandoned part of the complex. The hallways hear are dusty, and you see old footprints. You remember today is the third day that they had been planning, and you walk at a faster pace. You keep following the footprints, until you walk into the back of a room that seems familiar. Then you realize it was the mech room you had seen when you first arrived here. The footprints seem to walk up to a viking, then leave the room again from where you came.

Following them still, you criss cross through the hall ways carefully, until you approach a locked door with murmuring behind it.
Reply Quote
Go back to the viking, I think they may have sabataged it.
Edited by Pyre on 3/13/2011 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/13/2011 11:07 AMPosted by Pyre
Go back to the viking, I think they may have sabataged it.

You leave the door, telling Trinity they should check the viking before walking in. You backtrace yourself, using the footsteps. You arrive at the viking, checking every side of it. Trinity helps, then tells you come to her after a minute or two of searching. Sure enough in a groove is a small object with a blinking light.
Reply Quote
Get outta there!
Reply Quote
03/13/2011 11:35 AMPosted by Pyre
Get outta there!

Rather than try to mess with whatever it is, you instead decide to get away from the viking. You head back through the halls to the door with the chattering, and it is still there. Trinity gives you an unnerved look, traumatized from her last meeting with them. The door is still locked.
Reply Quote
Tell Trinity to get help and to tell someone that their is a possible bomb in the base. Stay by the dorr with weapon readied.
Reply Quote
^ what he said
Reply Quote
03/13/2011 11:46 AMPosted by Pyre
Tell Trinity to get help and to tell someone that their is a possible bomb in the base. Stay by the dorr with weapon readied.

You tell Trinity to go get some backup, and you train your gun on the door. She eventually returns with some officers, and they're also armed. Apparently she'd shown them the bomb on the way here, and other experts on that field are working to disable it. The chattering is still going on , whoever is behind the locked door, presumably Isaac and Clark, are oblivious to you , Trinity, and three officers.
Reply Quote
break down the door go in guns blazing
Reply Quote
Wait whats the thread limit. isn't it like 8000 posts
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]