Zorca's Text Adventure Two

YAY, i was gonna post in last thread that br was bathroom but it filled up before i could, SO YAY FORTUITOUS INTUITION

anyways.... MO mission office? SR Senior Room? WR Waiting Room? B# Bay #?

imma go for SR just to clarify
sr means sniper range right?
((Voting ended, SR wins))
You walk towards SR, walking passed closed doors as you get there. After maybe 20 minutes of walking, you arrive at a door. You check your watch. It is 5:15 am.
go in
question: when is the time that he was supposed to wake up? and if it is less then 20 min from now then have him run to the bed area.
03/11/2011 5:48 PMPosted by Richard
go in

You walk in, and it's pitch black. This time you realize there is a thing such as light switches.

The time is 5:15am
You are supposed to be at the Viking Center at 6:00am
turn on the lights and look around
thanks. i have him look for a light switch andturn the lights on.

i just was thinking... is SR for supply room?
sniper range ya that makes more sense, turn on light empty a clip into target, empty another into all light fixtures for future recruits to stumble around, and run to the place need to go to

Edit: well we about to find out, also DAMNIT I WANTED FIRST
Edited by ROGTARholy on 3/11/2011 5:54 PM PST
03/11/2011 5:52 PMPosted by Richard
turn on the lights and look around

You flick the lights on and note this is a shooting range. It's rectangular, with you on the bottom midpoint of it. On the far side are the rows and stalls for each person to shoot at. Farther out are the targets. On the far right wall you see a little thing that looks like a restaurant counter. You think this is where the person in charge of this place would stand. To your left are cubbies. A sign, illegible from here, appears to be on the counter. No guns are out, and behind the counter are some locked lockers.
what kind of locks?
find a key to the lockers, open it, get a gun, take out your anger and leave by 5:40 to get to the viking bay
go behind counter search for keys take keys, grab a gun with ammo and empty clip into the lights!

Edit: ASAAHHH
Edited by ROGTARholy on 3/11/2011 5:57 PM PST
never mind ill go with richards idea it sounds good but i look behind the counter and get back to the bed area at 5:30 in case of something occurring on the way to slow me down.
03/11/2011 5:56 PMPosted by Richard
find a key to the lockers, open it, get a gun, take out your anger and leave by 5:40 to get to the viking bay

((Queing commands isn't gud D:))
You look around, trying to find a key to those lockers. ((Locked a deadlock))There is none, and it is most likely on the Officer who runs this place. You hear footsteps from outside of the hall. You're still standing just inside the room.
03/11/2011 5:51 PMPosted by Zorca
go in

You walk in, and it's pitch black. This time you realize there is a thing such as light switches.

The time is 5:15am
You are supposed to be at the Viking Center at 6:00am

It's pitch black...

you're likely to be eaten by a grue.
hide
turn off lights hide behind counter,( 2 queued ok?)
hmmm... are those targets big enough to hide someone? if so then turn off lights and hide behind them.
Edited by ArchAIngel on 3/11/2011 6:01 PM PST
03/11/2011 5:58 PMPosted by Richard
hide

03/11/2011 5:59 PMPosted by ROGTARholy
turn off lights hide behind counter,( 2 queued ok?)

You hurredly flick off the lights, running and diving over the counter, hiding behind it.

The footsteps arrive at the door, the person flicks the light on. There is no talking from this person, or multiply people. You aren't sure. Judging from his footsteps he is walking towards you.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]