StarCraft® II

Zorca's Text Adventure Two

03/11/2011 6:16 PMPosted by ArchAIngel
turn into a waffle and explode (not) but seriously,. make a excuse to them for being late. IE: i had to go to the bathroom. accurate and beliveable. and mabye after that say you got lost.

((You're not late, you're 10 min early))
Say something nice (maybe even try to apologize) to Maribeth in the least embarrassing way possible.
Tell Clark and Isaac to get lost. Then you stare intensely at Maribeth and slowly stick your tongue out back and forth like a cobra.
oops. sorry. mistake made. but still fart hugely just for the lols, and mabye get a lolcat into the bargain.

if you do not know what a lolcat is, go here http://icanhascheezburger.com/tag/basement-cat/
Edited by ArchAIngel on 3/11/2011 6:19 PM PST
ask isaac and clark if they were actually friends with maribeth
03/11/2011 6:17 PMPosted by gamegeekkl
Say something nice (maybe even try to apologize) to Maribeth in the least embarrassing way possible.

You nod at Maribeth. "Hey, I'm uh, sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't of let myself get angry"

She nods in return, although it's a curt nod , "Yeah yeah you're forgiven. Don't hit a woman."

You smile feebly, "Hehe, right. Unless it's a Zerg queen. Sooo~ How have you all been?"

They all shrug, saying nothing.
03/11/2011 6:18 PMPosted by InFinitY
ask isaac and clark if they were actually friends with maribeth

You ask the two men if they were friends with Maribeth. They both nod, replying and saying they all came from the same planet, and enlisted for the same role.

You look back to Maribeth,saying "About that battle yesterday. I killed a -ton- of Platoon 8. Mhhhm, you should learn from me."

Maribeth replies with a competitive look, "Next time we do battle we'll see who gets more kills then, eh?"
Edited by Zorca on 3/11/2011 6:21 PM PST
respond by boasting of how many people you "killed"
((Read edited post, richard))
Forget about the turkey sandwiches and try to make discussion like a decent human being for the last 5 minutes or so before drill starts. These are his only "friends". May as well play nice.

Also, we should make a mental note to hit the gym or something. I seem to remember like 3 or 4 times being referred to as weaker than everyone else.
Edited by gamegeekkl on 3/11/2011 6:24 PM PST
wait
fall asleep (somehow)
talk about combat strategies for beating the other platoon.
You wait for the remainder of time until 6:00am. The doors open, and the crowd starts shuffling in.
Pull out a cellphone and pretend to be texting to your imagination friend.
follow
Head in with the rest of the crowd and try to stay close to Clark, Isaac, and Maribeth.
kiss isaac and make maribeth jealous? jk jk
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]