StarCraft® II

Zorca's Text Adventure Two

Posts: 3,056
03/11/2011 6:25 PMPosted by gamegeekkl
Head in with the rest of the crowd and try to stay close to Clark, Isaac, and Maribeth.


03/11/2011 6:25 PMPosted by FuNbOxIII
Complain about the lack of turkey sandwiches.

You walk with your friends, and tell them that you think you should get served turkey sandwiches at training. They just sigh at you.

Everyone is settled in the Viking bay, and the Drill Sergent looks at everyone expectantly, wanting them to do something..
Posts: 112
duct-tape FuNbOxIII's mouth shut.
Posts: 1,649
say ready to take orders
Edited by InFinitY on 3/11/2011 6:29 PM PST
Posts: 3,056
03/11/2011 6:28 PMPosted by InFinitY
say ready to take orders

You force out the words "Ready to take orders". He just shoots you a look, then continues looking at the crowd with a disapproving glare. He hints "Same as yesterday, maggots!"
((Zorca's hint : Figure out what the crowd of disarray should do!))
Edited by Zorca on 3/11/2011 6:31 PM PST
Posts: 150
Follow the crowd. (no doubt they're heading to the walls again just like yesterday)
Edited by gamegeekkl on 3/11/2011 6:32 PM PST
Posts: 112
cover FuNbOxIII in stun grenades, duct tape and wd-40. then dump on 3 tons of quick-dry concrete.
Posts: 434
mutter something incoherently but obviously derogatory about his lineage as he speaks
Posts: 1,649
whisper to maribeth "im going to tk you i hope you know that"
Posts: 128
go to the wall and grab a gun
Posts: 112
execute lolcats. it hits chuck norris for 9999999999999 damage -1 for base defence and chuck retaliates for 1 damage! lolcats wins! norris is unconsious and turns back into his true form... A TROLL! then he is covered in the same thing funbox was covered in and funbox is also covered in it.
Edited by ArchAIngel on 3/11/2011 6:39 PM PST
Posts: 3,056
((You are not in a Quadrent. You're in the main bay, that has doors to the quadrants. THink about formations))
Posts: 128
go into the quadreant
Posts: 150
Grab your friends and anyone you're SURE was on your team yesterday and point them towards your quadrant from yesterday. Leave the other team to shamble around in disarray (or atleast be a bit behind in organization)
Posts: 3,056
((Kay I'll continue)
You speak up, yelling, "Get into Platoon lines"!

The crowd melds in to chaos as everyone runs around getting into place.
Posts: 128
follow suit
Posts: 1,649
Take command of the group and give them strategic formations
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]