StarCraft® II

Destiny quit???? :(

im not sure if hes kidding, or just raging for now, but even tho i tend to agree with destiny A LOT with his views for terran (even tho hes more expressive about them) from a zerg point of view i feel bad that hes quitting. Assuming this is true..

how does everyone feel about this? atleast with zerg..

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/g7q91/iam_destiny_i_quit_my_job_to_play_starcraft_2_for/
Reply Quote
im not sure what your talking about he says hes quitting his job to play sc2 not quitiing sc2.
Reply Quote
03/20/2011 9:04 PMPosted by Jesse
im not sure what your talking about he says hes quitting his job to play sc2 not quitiing sc2.

and i never said he quit sc2...... -_- l2read
Reply Quote
03/20/2011 9:07 PMPosted by Tobar

You didn't say it directly, but you certainly implied it with the thread title "Destiny quit???? :(" and also the "from a zerg point of view i feel bad that hes quitting" comment.

Certainly made it sound like he was quitting sc2.
Edited by WhitePointer on 3/20/2011 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
+1 misleading post
Reply Quote
03/20/2011 9:11 PMPosted by WhitePointer

You didn't say it directly, but you certainly implied it with the thread title "Destiny quit???? :(" and also the "from a zerg point of view i feel bad that hes quitting" comment.

Certainly made it sound like he was quitting sc2.

Thank you. To the op maybe you should take a literature class so you can make more clear what you are trying to show you are sad about.
Reply Quote
Thank you. To the op maybe you should take a literature class so you can make more clear what you are trying to show you are sad about.

because people cant click on the link?
Reply Quote
Why do you feel bad that he quit his job to play Starcraft 2 to full time?
And this isn't news btw, he quit long ago.
Reply Quote
Why do you feel bad that he quit his job to play Starcraft 2 to full time?
And this isn't news btw, he quit long ago.

because even tho he was very annoyed by zergs mechanics, he still just played it. gave me a bit of hope to not quit sc2 in general. but seeing him quit makes me want to quit as well.

just wondering anyone elses thoughts
Reply Quote
03/21/2011 1:06 AMPosted by Tobar

What you essentially did is say "Hey, a picture of a real Unicorn!" and provided a link to a man riding a pony.

03/21/2011 1:27 AMPosted by Tobar
because even tho he was very annoyed by zergs mechanics, he still just played it. gave me a bit of hope to not quit sc2 in general. but seeing him quit makes me want to quit as well.

Alright, we established earlier that he did not, in fact, quit SC2. It was quite the opposite, he's given up his "normal" job to play starcraft. He's not giving it up, he's playing even more.

Unless of course, you are also a carpet cleaner by trade like Destiny was, and you're sad that he's giving away his chosen career, because seeing him quit his carpet cleaning job now makes you want to quit yours too.
Reply Quote
03/21/2011 1:32 AMPosted by StarmanJr
is op retarded?

I'm going to go with a very clear and concise "yes".
Reply Quote
03/20/2011 9:07 PMPosted by Tobar

because even tho he was very annoyed by zergs mechanics, he still just played it. gave me a bit of hope to not quit sc2 in general. but seeing him quit makes me want to quit as well. just wondering anyone elses thoughts

You're making my head hurt. If you're just trolling the forums to get people confused, then ok, but seriously...are you upset he quit his job to play SC2?
Reply Quote
im not sure if hes kidding, or just raging for now, but even tho i tend to agree with destiny A LOT with his views for terran (even tho hes more expressive about them) from a zerg point of view i feel bad that hes quitting. Assuming this is true..

how does everyone feel about this? atleast with zerg..

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/g7q91/iam_destiny_i_quit_my_job_to_play_starcraft_2_for/

03/21/2011 1:06 AMPosted by Tobar

just wondering anyone elses thoughts

Just organizing OP's posts so he can reread not only the link he provided, but his own responses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]