StarCraft® II

Achievements Offline?

I was just wondering if achievements can be earned offline? If not i think they should really add a system where you achieve the achievement offline and once your computer reaches back to battle.net it reloads your achievements and boom you got achievements...
Not only will these be an awesome addition if you want to play starcraft when the servers are offline but if you just dont have internet available
Reply Quote
03/22/2011 6:31 PMPosted by Blinkshot
was just wondering if achievements can be earned offline?

No. Offline you could use cheat codes to give yourself all research, upgrades and units for each mission. This make the actual earning of the achievements cheap. And it takes the fun out of figuring out which research/upgrades/merc units are the best for your playing style, not to mention the satisfaction you'll get from actually overcoming your current shortcomings and improving your game playing ability.
Reply Quote
Im against cheating and hacking :)
Reply Quote
03/22/2011 6:48 PMPosted by Blinkshot
Im against cheating and hacking :)

So am I, and so is Blizz, which is why they only recognize achievements earned online, where they can watch us.
Reply Quote
now i see why they do that :)
Reply Quote
WHAT.

a productive and serious thread that contains advise, understanding AND polite and rational response from the OP???

PANCAKES!
Reply Quote
I had the same problem and it was answered in this thread. I wish all threads were held up to this standard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]