StarCraft® II

Battle.net Profile FFA Wins Discrepancy

I've won 8 FFA games, which is what my profile says in the game. But under my BNet site profile it states I have 16 wins (perhaps this is the total number of games played? Not sure).

Also, for the 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 "Games Won" graphs in the BNet profile, they only display the number of wins for your best ranked teams, instead of your total wins like they did before. Is this an intentional change?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem as you with the FFA wins, but regarding the total wins for 1v,2v,3v, and 4v, that is the way it is shown since one of the patches. If you are in the masters league in any team random or arranged, it shows the total games played also.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hi Genome,

It sounds like the issues you are experiencing are all related to the web-profile, so I'll be moving this thread over there. If you notice any oddities with your in game profile, however, please feel free to repost that report in the Bug Report forums.

Thanks! :)
-Kelphe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]