StarCraft® II

Season Lock In Effect - Games Still Count

I have played many 4vs4 against diamonds and some against masters, of course I lose all of those in a bloodbath. If I'm loosing against higher ranked players I still can be dropped from my league?
Reply Quote
Hi, I got a question that i cant find the answer to anywhere. What does Swann Romeo Mean as my divisions name? Also i would like to know where i can get a list of the divisions for each League. The only reference i found was that Swann Romeo is a division in the European Union. But i live in Detroit Michigan. So why is that.
Reply Quote
Yes! Im #5 in my 1v1 division, silver here I come!
Reply Quote
03/28/2011 4:44 PMPosted by OCwawaCFiDel
Hi, I got a question that i cant find the answer to anywhere. What does Swann Romeo Mean as my divisions name? Also i would like to know where i can get a list of the divisions for each League. The only reference i found was that Swann Romeo is a division in the European Union. But i live in Detroit Michigan. So why is that.

Best that I can tell, names of divisions are randomly generated by the system as needed when new players play placement matches. They appear to be pulled from a pool of two names, the first one (In your case, Swann) from Starcraft Lore, and the second (Romeo) using the NATO Phonetic Alphabet, or some variation thereof.
Reply Quote
I hope the new Divisions stabilize soon. My rank changes almost every single time I look at it. Probably has while posting this reply.
Reply Quote
Said bye to my 1.2k bonus pool in season 1. It was so hard vs-ing master to get to top 8 diamond :(
Reply Quote
Need to fix the losses! the losses dont appear anymore! fix this please!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]