Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Battle.net and User Interface
Graphics and User Interface
Edited by Kelphe on 1/8/2015 10:44 AM PST
Issues that should be Fixed with Patch 2.1.8:
Fixed an issue where players with large friends lists would experience high amounts of performance loss.
Issues that should be Fixed with Patch 2.1.7:
• Fixed an issue that could cause the post-game score screen to become stuck while loading.
• The "So many Banelings" achievement can now be completed properly.
• The Confine Mouse Cursor option will now work correctly on Mac clients with Retina display.
• Fixed an issue that could cause errors or delays when loading achievements.
Issues that should be Fixed with Patch 2.1.6:
• Fixed an issue where StarCraft II would fail to load on some Windows XP machines.
• Fixed an issue that prevented in-game voice chat from functioning correctly between party members.
• Corrected the default graphic settings for several Mac graphic cards.
Issues that should be Fixed with Patch 2.1.5:
• SC2 is freezing upon crashing while in Full Screen mode in 10.9.
• Several Custom Game achievements do not fully list their completion criteria.
• Some players may experience issues loading replays from SC2 versions prior to the release of 2.1.4.
Issues that should be Fixed with Patch 2.1.3:
• The Copyright for SC2 is using the wrong year.
• There is a typo for the message that is displayed when attempting to talk to a player who was blocked.
Issues Resolved with 2.1.1:
• The Heart of the Swarm Prolog always displays in English regardless of language selection.
• Adding a player to a lobby that is using a SwarmMulti or LibertyMulti extension mod will cause a "Dependencies could not be validated" error.
• Custom Games created with Private Extension Mods still have an option to be opened to the public.
• The Groups pane can display incorrect information
• Icons and decals do not update if they were changed while the club window was closed.
Issues Resolved with 2.1:
• Players still receive messages from players who they have blocked.
• Users can become disconnected from Group and Clan chat.
• Clan decals do not appear to party invitees that are not in the same clan as the party leader.
• During the Heart of the Swarm Terran Training Stage 1 you cannot build Marauders.
• If a Mothership Core is killed just before completing Mass Recall, some units may be left behind.
• When more than one Viper casts Consume on a structure and one of the Consumes is stopped, the structure will lose the Consume debuff icon.
• Issuing a Zealot's Charge command to a unit behind a wall causes the Zealot to cycle between Charge and Attack commands on the target without ever stopping or giving up.
• The tooltip for the Oracle's Revelation spell is not consistent with its functionality.
• New units created from the Editor do not show in the game client unless the map is saved first.
• Multi region publishing fails on maps that are using Attributes.
• Interfaces that are saved as a Interface Components List are not available in the Observer Interface dropdown options.
• There are several unbound hotkeys in the Chinese client.
• A placeholder sphere can sometimes be generated when a Stalker dies.
Edited by Kelphe on 1/8/2015 10:45 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.