- ***NEW*** Surrendering in a Matchmaking Versus A.I game does not lower the AI Difficulty rating after the match.
- ***NEW*** Surrendering in a Matchmaking Versus A.I game results in a match duration of 0 minutes, 0 seconds and no experience gained.
- Gamma is unable to be adjusted after Windows 8.1 update.
- Several missiles attacks will follow units that Mass Recall.
- The Neural Parasite tentacle will appear follow a unit that is Mass Recalled.
- The StarCraft I Alternate Soundtrack will not play during Custom Games while in Offline Mode or while spectating.
- Casting Fungal Growth on Mass Recalled units may cause the client to stop responding.
- The Void Ray and Sentry’s beam attack effect can sometimes not appear when attacking units at low health.
Battle.net and User Interface
- Workers are sometimes not being displayed in the Build Order tab of the score screen.
- Playing 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 AI matches does not give credit for lower rank achievements.
- Players are unable to create or be invited to games if they are dropped from a replay game.
- Spawned WoL players can get set to Terran race when in a WoL queue.
- The Blizzard Maps filter in Custom Games takes a long time to load.
- Players will enter a locked state when joining a game lobby that is cancelled.
- Groups and Clans icons do not update dynamically when removing a custom icon.
- Players with "Only allow friends to send invites" enabled do not receive Group/Clan invites from Battle Tag and CID friends.
- Starcraft 2 players do not get toasts when RID or Battletag friends have the Battle.net Application when logging into Starcraft 2.
- Disconnecting from Battle.net while joining a game lobby can result in the player entering a locked state.
- Command card frames are visible when there are no units selected in the Streamlined or Split observer interfaces.
- While in-game, using the 'escape' key to close chat can cause conversations to appear in other social windows.
Graphics and User Interface
- ATI 13.1 drivers are causing flickering issues with the interface.
- Clearing lighting variations does not persist through a save and relaunch of the editor.
- Decals are not displaying properly for Zerg and Terran town halls when previewed using the editor.
- Using the Find/Replace function can freeze the Data Editor.
- The field search filter does not work properly with Combine Structure Values turned on.
- Enemy AI can sometimes stop responding after losing all your troops in the first three Challenge Missions.
- The map preview image on matchmaking loading screens may appear as low-resolution versions without starting point markers.
- Opening Polar Night LE from within the Mac editor will result in a SIGABRT error.
- Animated menus and cutscenes may stutter while on High or Ultra settings in OSX 10.10.
- A crash may occur while continuing from a checkpoint in the "Enemy Within" mission.